Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you that Giles could compete with CAK and Alcoa, they would not beat them, but they would compete a lot better than any team from your district. But I am taking you have not seen Giles play. Ask Greeneville if Giles is any good.

I mean your district was won by a team who lost to a 5-5 team. So what does that say about you?

It says we beat that same team by 21 on their field...lol

I will tell you that Giles could compete with CAK and Alcoa, they would not beat them, but they would compete a lot better than any team from your district. But I am taking you have not seen Giles play. Ask Greeneville if Giles is any good.

I mean your district was won by a team who lost to a 5-5 team. So what does that say about you?

Maybe it says more about how good that 5-5 team can be?

Oh now, don't say it like that. If I were an expert, I wouldn't be on here talking to you and answering all of your great questions. But it's nice that you call me on the posts I make and I can get under your skin so easy. That must make life...brutal. Oh, and you're welcome. On a side note, I need someone to get some info on the western part of the state. If you could do that I'd be grateful, pal.

I would like to help you but I wouldn't want to deprive you of getting in your car, driving to the place, getting out of your car, enjoying whatever your going to do, getting back in your car, driving home and thinking about your observations.

I would like to help you but I wouldn't want to deprive you of getting in your car, driving to the place, getting out of your car, enjoying whatever your going to do, getting back in your car, driving home and thinking about your observations.

Hey, it's so easy even you could do it. thumb[1].gif

Guest Termite

I'm not knocking the Hole. Great place to watch a game. But I love the setting in Giles County. What has SC and their fan base done to you in the past that makes you so bitter towards them?

I'll take a stab at that King.

1. He's grown and under 5 foot.

2. He's a postman.....and being under 5 foot, he has a hard time reaching the mailboxes.

3. He lives in Westmoreland.

4. SC has has sent his team home early before. (best team Westy had in 20 years)

5. York (# 4 team in our the district) is about to end this year for him.

6.He lives in Westmoreland

7. He's a cheerleader coach.

8. He has to cook for the team on Thursday's to make it appear somebody likes him.

9. His excuse for a stadium "the rockpile" is more like a goatranch with little league bleachers.

AND 10. He lives in Westmoreland.....aka Whine-more-land.

I would be bitter too......wouldn't youroflol.gif