South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

The Goat sez: Gorgonsville by 3!!!!

Well at least you aren't predicting a blowout! LMAO! I am hoping it is SP by 3!

Either way - I don't think it will be a blowout. Looking forward to this game since the season started. Pirates way to gold is through Gordy this year. Win or play BB boys. Go P!!

SP is a 3 seed. It could be worse. They have only played 2 playoff home games the past two years.

The whole system is screwed up! Either way two of the best 1A teams are playing each other

in the second round!! Unbelievable!! I was on

Coach T yesterday on Gordy's page & they show SP as 14! What kind of mess is this?

Edited by 855fan

No offense to Gordy but per their schedule they played some muffin teams just as SP did. Pickett: 0-8, Clay County 2-6, Red Boiling Springs 1-7, Jackson County 3-5 and Monterey 4-4. SP played Grundy 5-6, LV 5-6, Sequatchie 2-8 and Whitwell 1-9. Boyd 10-1, Grace 9-1 & Signal 7-4 were all good teams & Polk was 7-4 and Marion was 8-2.

Sounds like a great matchup to me - on paper at least. I don't see a blowout either way. Go P!!

Ahh Croz. Why are you nervous? You said yourself Gordonsville would win 35-21. You need me to bring it up. One thing about this game... To programs that respect each other alot and Always lay it all on the line.

First, I said 34-20. And, I've said I think Gville is a better team, but Johnson can break a game at any time. That's what I'm worried about.

Either alot of GV or SP people will have more time on there hand next week!!Wow there's so much on here to read!!Does anybody work?LOL!!However it come's out at least it's good to get on here with a team that will respond back when your talking about a game. It's such a boring week when all you have is a onesided topic bc the other teams don't respond.

First, I said 34-20. And, I've said I think Gville is a better team, but Johnson can break a game at any time. That's what I'm worried about.

Only 6 more points than we put on Friendship? I think friendship's D is alot better than the Pirates. I think this is going to be a high scoring game even if you're correct with your 14 pt spread.