South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Well I'm back from Mexico today. I didn't read all 78 pages I figured most was ambassador sucking gvilles butt, train tracks talking smack, Roy playing dumb, power p calling Pirate rule, tpay and croz being conservative, and the rest of Gordy fans calling Tiger rule.

I talked with Jesus (hay'soos) in Mexico and asked him who he thought would win between a tiger and a pirate. He said if you let the tiger get a handle on the pirate then the tiger wins, but then again the Pirate knows what it takes to get the treasure without letting anything stop him.

There you have it.... Jesus has spoken. This game could go either way! His prediction was there would be extra time added to this game of futbol and a penalty kick wins it.

SP - 17 goals

G - 14 goals

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

First, David Jones and Jijuan are both still at MTSU and both play a lot. David is now a strong safety and Jijuan a defensive end. Second, I am interested to see how the young pirates will react to the hostile crowd. Honestly, and I hope it is not the case but I think Gordonsville's fans will outnumber our fans 2 or 3 to 1. We brought a low crowd to Polk which was our last away game and then barely filled up the stands at home against Boyd, Knox Grace, and in the playoffs last week. The SP fans that will be there need to be loud. Hopefully the SP boys will like playing in front of a big crowd and it will get them even more juiced.

If Grider wants more people to come, he needs to drop the price on that find bus ticket. You could get a ride to Florida for $15 dollars. We are just going up the road. If Grider would include a game ticket and meal for that, it would be worth it. You think im joking but im not.

Just like the charlie brown teacher.........waa waaa waaa waaah........yes ma'am........ waa waa waaa

TTP, Old Pirate is a wondering jest how old a feller you are? Anyhow figure all fellers need advice from time to time and OP is bout to share some with you. You see OP been having this problem with that male organ that feller likes to avoid seeing after. Well OP went got checked this morning and feller let OP tell you....you best check the size of that doctor's hand before you commit to proceeding. OP sounded like that Ned Beaty feller in Deliverance a squealing. Leastways remember to check for large hands that obviously has large probers! OP is expected to be in recovery until tomorrow and hopes to be able to make the trip to GV. Hopefully the Pirates will be up to the challenge. Old Pirate is requesting prayer during this painful time.....you thinks Old Pirate is joking..........OP ain't joking neither..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

TTP, Old Pirate is a wondering jest how old a feller you are? Anyhow figure all fellers need advice from time to time and OP is bout to share some with you. You see OP been having this problem with that male organ that feller likes to avoid seeing after. Well OP went got checked this morning and feller let OP tell you....you best check the size of that doctor's hand before you commit to proceeding. OP sounded like that Ned Beaty feller in Deliverance a squealing. Leastways remember to check for large hands that obviously has large probers! OP is expected to be in recovery until tomorrow and hopes to be able to make the trip to GV. Hopefully the Pirates will be up to the challenge. Old Pirate is requesting prayer during this painful time.....you thinks Old Pirate is joking..........OP ain't joking neither.....

TMI

Well I'm back from Mexico today. I didn't read all 78 pages I figured most was ambassador sucking gvilles butt, train tracks talking smack, Roy playing dumb, power p calling Pirate rule, tpay and croz being conservative, and the rest of Gordy fans calling Tiger rule.

I talked with Jesus (hay'soos) in Mexico and asked him who he thought would win between a tiger and a pirate. He said if you let the tiger get a handle on the pirate then the tiger wins, but then again the Pirate knows what it takes to get the treasure without letting anything stop him.

There you have it.... Jesus has spoken. This game could go either way! His prediction was there would be extra time added to this game of futbol and a penalty kick wins it.

SP - 17 goals

G - 14 goals

You would be surprised you dang hoser.

If Grider wants more people to come, he needs to drop the price on that find bus ticket. You could get a ride to Florida for $15 dollars. We are just going up the road. If Grider would include a game ticket and meal for that, it would be worth it. You think im joking but im not.

You missed it Roy. Murphy fair was at the Pirate today having lunch!! He said he expects a very good game tomorrow night and was VERY disappointed that you did not care enough to show up. He is even considering stopping you from endorsing his book so much.

You missed it Roy. Murphy fair was at the Pirate today having lunch!! He said he expects a very good game tomorrow night and was VERY disappointed that you did not care enough to show up. He is even considering stopping you from endorsing his book so much.

I talked to Murphy day before yesterday and he did not say he was coming down here. I garuntee you Murphy would have told me about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

It seems last year SP fans were predicting a couple TD win and Gville fans were predicting a close win for the Tigers. The final was 32-14 in favor of SP. this year it is the exact opposite. Gville fans are predicting a couple TD win and SP fans are generally predicting a close win for SP. So, might we have a similar score to last year's game but just in reverse? I hope not!