South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

And before TT kills me. I know Eddie Moore is the best of best but if Cody Walker would have played all 4 years he would have went anywhere he wanted and played the position. Not linebacker. Oh man I started it now. We will have to create a thread. Back to the game.

Old Pirate says Cody Walker was......."The Best Freshman", nothing.....else to support more....... Old Pirate seen him years later and he didn't grow much since the 9th grade. Sam Picket was never caught from behind so he would be OP's pick as fastest. D Johnson with pass catching & running ability best overall.

Tonight is just a stepping stone towards our goal of a state championship. It's your time! Just play your game Tigers, and you can't be beaten. Tonight is the night to exorcise the ghosts from the past. Play hard, play solid, roll with the punches, stay at home and trust where your Coaches have placed you. Get back up when you get knocked down, dust yourself off and win the next play. Always win the next play. D-LINE, do what youve done all season; bust through and stay camped in the pirate backfield, seal the edges, hem those burners up and the linebackers will clean em up all night. Play as a TEAM and play mistake free football. On O, dont try to get cute like polk co did against these pirates, just pound the rock, lay on em all night long. Be physical, own time of possession and the pirates will lose steam in the second half. The past is the past. Tonight is OUR night. We protect our house and we're one step closer to gold. 2012 THE YEAR OF THE TIGER! GORDONSVILLE TIGERS 41 SOUTH PITT PIRATES 32

Old Pirate says Cody Walker was......."The Best Freshman", nothing.....else to support more....... Old Pirate seen him years later and he didn't grow much since the 9th grade. Sam Picket was never caught from behind so he would be OP's pick as fastest. D Johnson with pass catching & running ability best overall.

Carl Lehr was one of the hardest to tackle and wasn't slow. Johnny Sisco was pound for pound as good as any back. People shouldn't forget about Bo Haden or Wigfall either.

And before TT kills me. I know Eddie Moore is the best of best but if Cody Walker would have played all 4 years he would have went anywhere he wanted and played the position. Not linebacker. Oh man I started it now. We will have to create a thread. Back to the game.

If he was smart enough to keep everything on the straight and narrow. He would have could have but didn't. Let's keep it to reality. Some did he didn't. Period

If i had one wish, it would sound like this ; please, please, please dont let the TSSAA send some slappy umpiring crew to the jungle ; how bout we let the kids decide it.

I agree 100%. The pirates have had some horrible refs this year...as well has Gordonsville from what I have heard! Let them play unless something is obvious.