South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

pegleg and powerp yall dont forget to pick up roy somebody better go get him up so he can pack all his stuff he is bringing

I just stopped to eat at this Mexican place in Murfreesboro. I saw some Trousdale people headed to play that McCurry man. I showed them my Murphy Fair book on those Marion boys and told them to tackle that Zeman boy real hard because he is a hard runner. I told them that Creasy man had better made those boys lift weights this week to get real strong. You think im joking but im not.

Good luck to both teams and safe travels to all those on the road. This game will most likely decide who comes out of the East to go to Cookeville. The game tonight between UC and Huntindon will determine who will most likely come out of the West. Too bad these games couldnt be played in 2 weeks. Praying for an injury free ball game for everyone involved.

Gordonsville has been waiting on this game all year much like a team I remember in 99 after they got beat by TC the year before. They are going to be ready to play that's for sure. We just gotta come out and match their intensity from the get go and we have to find some early success. We have had our struggles this year but I really think we have grown from it and if we can not turn it over tonight I think we finally play the game that everyone is waiting on. The coaches have a awesome gameplan and the players are hyped. Lots of doubters still out there for the Pirates but this bunch has never backed down from a challenge and they know what's at stake. Gordonsville will still have issues slowing down our run game no matter how many weeks they have prepared for us. No matter what the outcome this bunch will go down as one of the most successful 4 year runs in school history. Im calling for SP to shock the Jungle tonight.