Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Learn to relax. Some of you K-P fans are too full of vim and vigor. I'll explain. In most tournaments the final 8 are referred to as the "Quarterfinals". You called it the 3rd round. I said act like you have been here before, knowing full well that K-P had been there before. It was irony, because a lot of people gave K-P grief for early round exits. This was all precipitated by you mistakenly referring to it as the 3rd round. A normal response would be, "Ha Ha good one RR, I guess I deserved that, You know what I mean." And I would respond, "l knew what you meant, I was just kidding with you. See you Friday. Drive safely..."

"

What mistake? Is it not the 3rd round? Also known as the quarterfinals. Same thing.

Oh I meant HaHa good One RR, I guess I deserved that....blah blah blah :thumb:

Edited by maroonandgrey

Since we're all getting along now. Where's the best food to be had down there and how early does everybody start lining up at the gates.

Aubrey's, Cheddar's, TC's grille has great burgers, so does Waterfront...Mexican? Personally i like Soccer Taco...O'Charley's, Texas Roadhouse, Puleo's, Gracie's if you like ol country cookin', Sullivan's downtown, Midland Restaurant, just to name some...Dem Murvil boys could name some more, i'm sure.

I honestly am shocked to read some of these post by DB fans. I never expected this at all. I am pretty sure DB79 is a poser but the rest are not. Well the cats out of the bag now. Ain't not puttin' it back. Hopfully the internet will crash before any Maryville players read this crap.

We shouldn't be shocked because the same stuff has been said week after week. Science hill week "over by halftime" and DB can pick there SCORE" and then the game was almost lost and then SH was a great team! I guessyou and I just aren't "real" fans.

We shouldn't be shocked because the same stuff has been said week after week. Science hill week "over by halftime" and DB can pick there SCORE" and then the game was almost lost and then SH was a great team! I guessyou and I just aren't "real" fans.

No, ya'll just have a little class and humility. No one appreciates it anymore in this world. Some people still do, though. DB91 is the worst. I like DB, but that guy makes it very hard to lol

I want to offer an apoligy. 3/4 of the people posting are not DB fans...they are haters. Again gonna be a privelige just playin you.

Well I know of a few that are .... I really don't understand why DB fans wouldn't have respect for us ? Maryville fans are in my opinion pretty humble considering what our team has done over the past several years . I've always respected Kingsport DB , mainly because my former head Coach while I was at Maryville , Coach Ted Wilson , became a DB indian after leaving us . I never see Maryville fans riding DB like I see other fans from up there disrespecting you because your Championships were before the Playoffs . I knew DB91 Would run his mouth and be disrespectful , I just thought he would be the only one though .