Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

How minny playurs duz D-B haiv goin' both waze??...Eye no eye seed #6, #88, #74, #8 etc.. goin' both waze...Iz thay ennymoore pullin' dubble dooty fer tha Indy-Uns??....popcorneater.gif

Probably the biggest variable in this game is players playing both ways for DB. I understood that ,when I watched Maryville vs OR. The Rebels QB ,Prevo, and the off. line stayed on the sidelines while the defense did their thing. Just wandering what Swafford and Foreman could have done in that scenario. By the way STARS with that ciferin post you had, you sure you didn't come from Tellico plains, heard stories about that place.

olhick eye uhgree.....This teem feels moore like tha 2010 vershun ov tha boyz frum 825 Lawrence two me.....Mairvul's seccundairee laist yeer, speshlee tha cornurs (Curtis and Johns) were az gooda set az eye've evur seed inn hi skool bawl.....

Butt the's guys haiv emproved and jist need two play thair posishuns rilly good....

On tha othur side....Even tho we lost Patton, Brandon Guy, and Big Jay etc.....While maybee nott az explosive az laist yeer...This yeer's off-fence seems two be a little moore evun-keeled and iz out scorrin' laist yeer's teem bye abowt a avridge ov 4 points....(accordin two my dee-vidin' and goes-in-tas)......popcorneater.gif

The Shuler boy really plays his behind off back there too!! I know of 2 touchdowns he saved against Oak Ridge.

I am going to Maryville High on Wednesday to buy tickets. If anyone wants me to pick up tickets for rhem, meet me at the new Food City on Center Street on Tuesday at 6pm with $$$. I will meet back at the same location and same Bat Time on Wesnesday.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

ArtVandalay: A Dedicated Fan

Once made TWO trips to Blount County in one week.

I predict that Murvil will make DB one dimensional, shut down Swafford and Foreman (by that I mean neither back gets 100 yds) and forces DB to throw the ball, which they have not had to do very much, especially in a tight game or playing from behind. That will be tough against this Murvil defense.

On offense, I predict that Prevo and Shuler and o-line get the ground game going early. DB has to pack the box to stop it.. Nick Myers picks apart a DB secondary that starts two sophomore safeties.

Murvil just puts so much pressure on a team with sound fundamentals, flawless execution, excellent play calling, toughness, confidence, depth, etc. Too many guys playing both ways for DB, they will run out of gas just like we did. That's my 2 cents

JUST SAYIN!