Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

OR2 wunder if'un tha "G-Unit" wood like two ride two tha Burro on Fridee??...... B)

As tempting as the offer is --and that is completely serious, I would have blast--I will be staying behind to provide childcare for the youngest Quarles. This is mine, and my wife's (more her than me!) contribution to the dynasty!

I would guess you would like to see Maryville succeed in the playoffs?? If they do win the championship, i seems it would hurt less to lose to the ultimate champion. Not just another team you could have beaten if you were there. just my thoughts

I for one was tired of losing in the first and second round to teams that we were better than. Thats what has happened 7 out of the last 10 years. I kept saying I wouldn't complain if we could make it to the third round even with a loss. We need to show progress in the program. I was hoping we could come down to Maryville and keep it close and if not win at least make it respectable. Turns out we came close to making it respectable. We were very much still in the game around the end of the third quarter but Maryville made us do some things we didn't want to do. I think we kinda' went into panic mode when we went down two scores in the forth. I think playing Maryville last night probably help's our football program in the long run. Now we know exactly where we need to be and that's a plus. I hope Maryville beats everybody else by more than they did us. That will also be a plus for our program. We have work to do. We'll get there.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

I didn't realize it was still 27-20 with about 7 and a half minutes left in the game until the replay.Man the blocking was as good as I first thought for Maryville.I don't know if DB will ever get a better chance then they had last night to beat a GQ team at Maryville.The penalties and turnovers were just as hard to watch the second time around.If Maryville can win it all,it will show just how tough the east was this year.Oak Ridge,DB,SC and SH all had very good teams.Even if Maryville can't beat that monster from the west,this was still a very good bunch of teams.

I think most of the Rebel posts are from classless Maryville students. Like the fat kid who waved goodbye to our stands last night after the game. You guys won so why bash us. Some of you are fun to talk to but others need to grow up.

Now here's a classclass comment you can quote. Much like Alabama in college I am tired of seeing them succeed, I hope this year doesn't produce another championship because of the disrespect you have for us. So there's some ammo for you and no I ptobably wont read it so happy hunting boys. ROLL TRIBE

Do you read your own posts???? You spewed more venom and trash than anyone and then you come back on here try to make yourself feel justified for your asinine comments. You must be about 14 years old. MARYVILLE (say it this way) cause Iknow you tremble inside when you merely think it, dodged no bullet Friday they forced you to do what they wanted you to do and beat you it is just that simple . You and those like you are the disrespectful ones , even though you all disrespected us most of the MARYVILLE faithful where nice and hospitable to DB fans. I even have a compliment for many of your players as well as one of the coaches... after the game there where about 7 - 10 players that spoke to my wife and mother and expressed the concern and offered prayers about and for my son who was injured and possibly out of play for the last game or possibly 2 of his senior year (#71 I believe was one of them). Why don't you try and be more like them, they lost with class and there is no shame in that.

I think playing Maryville last night probably help's our football program in the long run. Now we know exactly where we need to be and that's a plus. I hope Maryville beats everybody else by more than they did us. That will also be a plus for our program. We have work to do. We'll get there.

Waco, I agree. This is something to build upon. It's now the offseason- time to go to work.

I didn't realize it was still 27-20 with about 7 and a half minutes left in the game until the replay.Man the blocking was as good as I first thought for Maryville.I don't know if DB will ever get a better chance then they had last night to beat a GQ team at Maryville.The penalties and turnovers were just as hard to watch the second time around.If Maryville can win it all,it will show just how tough the east was this year.Oak Ridge,DB,SC and SH all had very good teams.Even if Maryville can't beat that monster from the west,this was still a very good bunch of teams.

WHO WON THE GAME I HAVENT HEARD IVE BEEN ON A VACATION!

Don't expect any respect frpm me because you've won all those championships.

This is just stupid. Just like grey said, we don't need your respect. Listen real close right before we run onto the field and you'd know you've come into the house of the 15 time and back to back state champs. We've got all the respect and championships we need, and we'll give thanks for all of it Thursday morning before practice.

I think we should have won last night if not for the turnovers. And deep inside you guys know you dodged a bullet last night.

You should have known, just like I did, that the game was over when we ran right over your stud DE and past your world class speed to score on our first play from scrimmage

'STARSNBARS'

Nice littull viddy-o on laist nite's gaim.......Bye tha way...tha entarr gaim will bee replaid twoday att 4 oh'klock on MYVLT ....... :popcorneater:

Stars congrats on the Rebels win last night..saw most of it on tssaanetwork..man i llove how all your players come ready on every play..Trenton and Prevvo are great but imo the dbs are the studs for yall...

btw turn the lights out when yall finish up the season in Cookeville