Jalen vs Jalen

Vol74

I hope you are joking when you wrote jalen Hurd would start for ut as a 16-17 year old .. Please

Don't know who will be around after this game, but I'd consider it an insult to Jalen Hurd if you suggest Northeast's Jalen Reeves-Maybin compares.

Facts:

1 There are 2 or 3 players in every district every year who stand out like Reeves-Maybin

2 Hurd is a once in a lifetime deal and compares to players who went on to play in the NFL

3 Reeves-Maybin has committed to Tennessee

4 Jalen Hurd would have started for and helped Tennessee this year, as a 16-17 year old

5 Committing to Tennessee carries the same weight as committing to Kentucky or Mississippi and, in this context, is not a good measure of an individual's quality of football play

6 FactsOnly wishes Jalen Maybin-Reeves the very best and hopes these comments are not taken to suggest he is in any way inadequate

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are forgetting just b/c they are labeled 4 star recruits does not mean they will pan out to be worthwhile at the D1 level....

Will bet the beach house JH does not do UT!

These are things I do know, but I feel they have not panned out b/c they are being used incorrectly, he may not go to UT but we do not know that right. He may really like the new coach and decide to go there, only time will tell.....

Wait til you see Desmond Pittman (Jr. Ooltewah) and Jeremiah Jackson (Freshman MLB). Jackson is the best I've seen as is Pittman. In last 20 years in Chattanooga.

Don't get carried away. Pittman is good but not best I've seen in 20 years. Big physical runner but not near as fast. Jackson will be real good by his senior year!!!