To the Greenback 2012 Srs...

orngnblk

It has been a true joy getting to coach you young men in middle school and then getting to watch you all mature into great young men.We will miss the leadership that you guys brought to the table,i am having a tough time getting over this one but i am just a father a fan,the hurt you guys feel is much deeper than mine.I want to thank you all for the fun and exciting year you have giving us this year.You have truly been role models for my sons class and the underclassmen as well.We will return 16 or more Srs next yr and maybe they can build on the success you all have started the past three years.This has truly been one of if not the most exciting Greenback teams of all times.To the coacht bloggers out there that follow and support the 'Kees thanks guys and cant wait for spring,cant help it im a football junkie!Crow ole buddy see in GB for that first game next yr!(if the big man lets us live that long)haha!

It has been a true joy getting to coach you young men in middle school and then getting to watch you all mature into great young men.We will miss the leadership that you guys brought to the table,i am having a tough time getting over this one but i am just a father a fan,the hurt you guys feel is much deeper than mine.I want to thank you all for the fun and exciting year you have giving us this year.You have truly been role models for my sons class and the underclassmen as well.We will return 16 or more Srs next yr and maybe they can build on the success you all have started the past three years.This has truly been one of if not the most exciting Greenback teams of all times.To the coacht bloggers out there that follow and support the 'Kees thanks guys and cant wait for spring,cant help it im a football junkie!Crow ole buddy see in GB for that first game next yr!(if the big man lets us live that long)haha!

I don't support Greenback because I'm not from that area but I will support that post! Good job.

+1

Keep your head up and you guys will get another chance next year. Our landers are gonna try to take the next step to play on your level next year. Listen for the sounds of Scotland from the east! ;)

Great post. Good season Kees and I'll be watching from afar next year. You guys have EARNED my respect. Greenback has a Class Act PROGRAM.

I'll be around (good Lord willin'), you plannin' on going to the 'ville in a couple weeks? If so, I should be there, let me know.

I'll be honest,I was pulling for Greenback to win it all, Its not that I'm a bigger fan of Greenback,I just didn't think Coalfield had much of a chance. I hate it for all of Greenback ,but I'm just as happy for Coach Henry and the Yellow Jackets.Both schools should be extrewmely proud.

2012 Greenback Cherokees - the best Greenback team I've seen play in many years. See you guys next year at Cooper Field.

To the QB this year: you didn't have the best arm, and you were not the fastest player or the strongest player on the field. BUT, what you did, changing positions your Senior year and your leadership, was the difference for Greenback this season. You did an excellent job managing the offense.

Edited by gcapride