CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

That was actually my son. He was #18 and played MLB. He was a senior and has graduated. He just recently had the plate and screws removed that were required to repair his broken ankle. It was pretty bad, but he is doing well now. He attends UT and is trying to learn how to play intramural flag football without getting excessive contact penalties, ha.

wow hate to hear that. hope he will have a complete recovery! I think yall might be surprised by the defensive plan this week. Dont get me wrong Im sure you guys have seen every defense there is and not saying its going to work just that it might surprise you> amd I meaqn the fans not the coaches. Im sure they have prepared for everything. But basically best defense is long drives with POINTS!

wow hate to hear that. hope he will have a complete recovery! I think yall might be surprised by the defensive plan this week. Dont get me wrong Im sure you guys have seen every defense there is and not saying its going to work just that it might surprise you> amd I meaqn the fans not the coaches. Im sure they have prepared for everything. But basically best defense is long drives with POINTS!

Care to tell us more...? :D

Thanks for the concern, and he has recovered nicely, it just took some time. That long scar on his ankle will give him an excuse many many times in the future to tell the story about "winning state", ha. And I will only be surprised if I am surprised, if that makes sense, :wacko: .

Thank you!!! My signature looks great doesn't it???

It does indeed. Milan football is accomplished and impressive. Like a dynasty....9 championship games!? That's incredible when you think about it.

Our guys really need to focus on this and you guys are correct about last year's game: whatever could have gone right for us did, and whatever could have gone wrong for Milan did.

It's going to be a different game this year and we need to give Milan the respect we'd give Alcoa or anyone else in this caliber. Dangerous in any game much less a championship game.

Edited by BRPro

i'm just wondering. if it is such a financial hardship to send you're child to CAK. why don't you send him or her to public school. surely not all publics are that bad in knoxville. not trying to stir things up but this post is kinda sketchy to me. i've lived in big cities and yes the publics were bad in some areas i lived in, but i couldn't afford to send my child to private. best course of action in the long run financially was to move to a location where public was a decent school. not trying to get this ole mule bellering again. just wondering?

Yes, Maryville is a great place to live! Good Schools -Great Football - BRPro, Come on across the County Line! Oh I forgot, super garbage service too!

Edited by oldhick76

So that the entire CAK community can celebrate this together, the School Board has approved a campus-wide early dismissal (1 p.m. on Friday, November 30.)

Milan and well as Huntingdon will both be a ghost town Friday, CAK do you bring a lot of fans to your games & will you be a ghost town as well either way glad they get outta school early so they can go.