Columbia vs Beech (This Stone man against this Crabtree man)

Roy Dillard

Columbia's offense is apparently very underrated according to these posts. Unless Beech's defense is just that good? Which i doubt, Columbia has a dynamic offense, which can score at anytime, anywhere on the field. Also their defense is incredible at making plays when it counts. They have a secondary that is hard to beat, and their linebackers are everywhere, anchored by some athletic big guys up front. It is going to be a good, close game. Columbia -45 Beech-42

Columbia's offense is apparently very underrated according to these posts. Unless Beech's defense is just that good? Which i doubt, Columbia has a dynamic offense, which can score at anytime, anywhere on the field. Also their defense is incredible at making plays when it counts. They have a secondary that is hard to beat, and their linebackers are everywhere, anchored by some athletic big guys up front. It is going to be a good, close game. Columbia -45 Beech-42

haha you have never seen Mr. Hurd play. you going to the game? haha

hay columbia is a very good football team got speed great q.b and a super good offense dre hall is one of the best in the state can score on offense and special team's and on defense. mcneese is not bad either the lions have great linebacker play by, church, dickinson and sally. and the lions did beat some great teams to get here they will not lay down they will come to play and i do know beech is a great team.this will be a great game with alot of fans on both sides can wait to this one..a $12.00 ticket priceless..

hay columbia is a very good football team got speed great q.b and a super good offense dre hall is one of the best in the state can score on offense and special team's and on defense. mcneese is not bad either the lions have great linebacker play by, church, dickinson and sally. and the lions did beat some great teams to get here they will not lay down they will come to play and i do know beech is a great team.this will be a great game with alot of fans on both sides can wait to this one..a $12.00 ticket priceless..

hahahahah, he will be lucky to get 60 against the Lion defense

Haha this is a joke right? Or were you speaking of the Detroit Lions...? ;) Jalen Hurd is the real deal. He is a man among boys and nobody can stop him. Wilson Central was the only team to hold him under 100 yards, and they put 10 people in the box at times. Plus Jalen was playing hurt. You have to throw the kitchen at this guy to stop him. Not the kitchen sink, the whole darn kitchen. He's unbelievable. And if you have not seen him play i highly encourage that you be in attendance friday night because he has his mind set on winning a State Championship and breaking the state record. And like someone said earlier, when his mind is set about doing something, he does it. And he wants this more than anything.

After looking at Columbia's schedule this year and comparing the teams that the Lions faced that played against teams that the Bucs faced, it just appears to me that they really don't realize who they're facing Friday night. The Bucs are battle tested, and no disrespect to the Lions, but there is no indication that this outcome will be any different than the rest of our season. Hurd will show out, and if by some great miracle they contain him at all, we have too many other offensive weapons to counter with. Also, I am not concerned with how much experience or how many times that Columbia has been in this position because they have never faced "this" team.

I don't doubt Columbia's offense is very good, but I stand by my post on the first page, they will need some massive help from the defense to outscore Jalen Hurd and Beech's offense. And I'm not sure anyone in the state, regardless of classification, has that kind of fire power this year. If you want to beat Beech, you're gonna have to do it with defense.