District 3AAA

DyronNix

Ok, SS, I think you need to split that tourney title with Campbell county. You would have never won that game if the CC student section hadn't painted their selves up and stood behind the OR bench. Lol. Your athletes fed off of them. So have Green send CC a donation or something. Lol.

But seriously, I went to CC, and I went to the championship games. I don't think I've ever seen a student section from a school not playing jump behind a team like that. They were hilarious!! I think it even got your crowd going a little bit. You're right, your fans are spoiled. They should be out in force supporting this team. OR may have best facilities, teams, etc... But they are in the lower teir of student sections and fan noise. There's more to yell about at these games than at the refs, that's what a lot of OR fans were doing instead of getting excited about that team. I mean that's the most emotion I've seen Henderson show in 3 years. He actually enticed the crowd a couple times. Anyway, good luck to all u guys.

Huh? May be I missed something but those were'nt CC fans. There may have been some from CC, but most were from OR.

Most of them were OR kids, CC. Reason i know is because i know most of them lol...Were a few that weren't, but that's about it.

I guess I was misinformed then. My buddies showed me all the CC kids over there. It was still a great environment none the less. Nice big crowd, brought back good memories in that old gym. It really rocks when u fill it like that. I think OR wins by 25 over LC Saturday.

I guess I was misinformed then. My buddies showed me all the CC kids over there. It was still a great environment none the less. Nice big crowd, brought back good memories in that old gym. It really rocks when u fill it like that. I think OR wins by 25 over LC Saturday.

That was hilarious when they did the "Harlem Shake" when all of them started going ballistic convulsing on the floor lol...Yes, we should put it on LC. I hope, at least.