AP POLL IS A JOKE IN CLASS A

mchsassistman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston County lost to Loretto and Pope John Paul at the Forrest Hall of Champions Day; they played without their starting point guard who was recovering from knee surgery. Their other losses are to Memphis Ridgeway and Calloway Clounty, KY in a Christmas tournament. The coach does try to find tough competition for them to play outside of their district in hopes of preparing them for a deep run in the tournament. Would love to see them make it to the "Boro this year, but as we all know, it sometimes takes a little luck and a few breaks along the way. Good luck to all as we head into post-season.

North Green will likely be in the glass house.....I cant say the same for eithe MC or HC since yall will have to go through Stown snd Cwood....

North Greene is currently in third place in District one behind Cloudland and Hampton. I think either Cloudland, Hampton or Cosby will represent Region 1 in the glass house instead of North Greene, JMO.

Houston County starts 3 juniors,a soph and a 6 ft freshman.They will be very good next year.

They start two seniors, two juniors, and a sophomore if I am not mistaken. The 6 ft freshman post doesn't start, but she gets a lot of playing time. I do agree however, they will be good in years to come.

Edited by d10baller