Humboldt vs Lake Co

AAUFAN

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitiful basketball and 95 percent of people are saying the same thing! No offense best thing about humboldt is free throw shooting! Other than that nothing good to say. Lc doesn't get 23 the ball in the post at the end after he dominated down low! How does that happen? No offensive sets is how! Backyard ball makes me and a lot of other people sick!

Pitiful basketball and 95 percent of people are saying the same thing! No offense best thing about humboldt is free throw shooting! Other than that nothing good to say. Lc doesn't get 23 the ball in the post at the end after he dominated down low! How does that happen? No offensive sets is how! Backyard ball makes me and a lot of other people sick!

Nobody really cares how you feel about it. Richland lost get over it. Richland had a good team but did not get the job done. The best two teams in class A tournament played today.

No one forces you to watch it...

How many titles has the Richland coach won? How many state tournaments has he been too? Lake Co has a state title and has been in the state 3 straight years. Humboldt has been to state many times. Seems to me both coaches are doing something right.

How many titles has the Richland coach won? How many state tournaments has he been too? Lake Co has a state title and has been in the state 3 straight years. Humboldt has been to state many times. Seems to me both coaches are doing something right.

I wouldn't put much effort into explaining anything to this guy.

I'm sorry but this is looking to be one of the sloppiest state championship games I've ever watched! All they do is run down and shoot they dont run plays half way or let there offense go through progressions! Yea there good but it's really pitiful the talent they have and how there coaches let them play. I guess that's west tn basketball but its not basketball it's back yard ball. Richland high school really matched up well with either team and showed that yesterday. So to all those people that were so called Richland fans saying how bad lake county or humbolt would beat them I guess u don't know basketball or u are scared of that crap west tn calls basketball! Good luck lc and humbolt

You mean the Richland team that would never drive the ball into the paint and settle for 3's??? Ok....

Got to love the heart that the Falcons play with...you don't get the silver ball for winning,but they didnt lose...they were just behind when the clock ran out.

Great post! To the Richland fan whose whining---get over it!! I saw them play and they would have a losing record in 14A and maybe a .500 record in 15A. Best team won today but second best team brought home the Silver ball and i agree did not lose. Great to see these teams play so hard to the end. Congrats to Coach Barger and Coach Boykins. Great season if 1A basketball for West Tennessee!

Nobody's whining about it! Yes lc beat Richland and I was pulling for lc! So I will let you answer me this! In the 2nd half #23 dominated in the post for lc! Now did any of you see them try and get the ball in the post to him in the last minute to 45 seconds? Nope you sure didn't you seen them fly down the court take stupid shot after stupid shot and let humboldt beat you! Not one time did either team run a play just run and gun! And it showed at the end when niether team could do anything but foul or turn the ball over! Lc sets a play or 2 up to get 23 the ball down low lc wins! But y'all idiots don't see that! These boys from humboldt should have beat everybody in the state tournament by 30 every game that's how much talent they have but they couldn't put teams away and there coach even said that! Plus I was pulling for mt pleasant and they should have went farther but couldn't make a shot for nothing in the 2nd half but then they were out so I pulled for Richland! Them "little ole falcons" we're scrappy and so was humboldt but other than that there coaches didn't coach there teams very well at all

I've seen humboldt play on numerous occasions in the past years they always make it to sub state or even the first game of state and then get beat ! They always are talented but if they had someone making them execute plays on offense they would be a force to be reckoned with! You can tell the coach is loved but its almost selfish the talent that's been there and no more championships have been won! Same can be said about Giles county high school! Talent in so many of the past years and they haven't won near as many as they should have! Tyler smiths high school career should have had atleast 2 rings maybe even 4 but there coach doesn't know how to coach them on offense just lets them run wild and jack shots up!