South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I think Tim Moore would be an excellent choice. There is not enough money to entice Chris Jones, he is a powerhouse in the CFL now. I would like to see Chris in the UT job though. He is a winner in the CFL.

Sounds like your a semi oldtimer like me since you know Tim Moore. He's a great guy plus he's a Pirate from the 70's and he know's the game folks. I believe the player's would love to play for him plus it would be great to get back some of that older crowd that doesn't come to the games anymore and I believe Tim being head coach that could happen. I just really don't want anybody that doesn't have ties to SP coming in and maybe tearing the program apart. Whoever is over the new hiring should think about that very seriously bc we've always had a winning tradition at SP.

Sounds like your a semi oldtimer like me since you know Tim Moore. He's a great guy plus he's a Pirate from the 70's and he know's the game folks. I believe the player's would love to play for him plus it would be great to get back some of that older crowd that doesn't come to the games anymore and I believe Tim being head coach that could happen. I just really don't want anybody that doesn't have ties to SP coming in and maybe tearing the program apart. Whoever is over the new hiring should think about that very seriously bc we've always had a winning tradition at SP.

Sportman, what kind of mess is this? Grider needs to get that Rankin man to come and coach our boys. He has won a bunch of championships. I garuntee you we could win some championships if this Rankin man will come coach our boys. I would even pay more to get in Griders stadium to pay this Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

Sportman, what kind of mess is this? Grider needs to get that Rankin man to come and coach our boys. He has won a bunch of championships. I garuntee you we could win some championships if this Rankin man will come coach our boys. I would even pay more to get in Griders stadium to pay this Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you know as well as I do that Rankin is goin' to that catlick school in KnoxVegas next year fer his daughter. Just stop this mess. Check with that Murphy man. He'll tell you.

Vic will be missed. He has taken the program to new heights and expectations year after year. It is good to hear all the respect he is gettin on here. I wish someone would tell him about it. I would like to see Stone get it, but Vic did say it would be outside the program. I bet this was no surprise to the current coaching staff so I'm sure there are no hard feelings if not promoted from within. I like the idea someone said on here about Davis from Polk. He is well respected, he is a family man, loves the smaller community, and is best friends with Vic. Out of respect you also respect Davis. Just my opinion. What about Eddie Moore?

Vic will be missed. He has taken the program to new heights and expectations year after year. It is good to hear all the respect he is gettin on here. I wish someone would tell him about it. I would like to see Stone get it, but Vic did say it would be outside the program. I bet this was no surprise to the current coaching staff so I'm sure there are no hard feelings if not promoted from within. I like the idea someone said on here about Davis from Polk. He is well respected, he is a family man, loves the smaller community, and is best friends with Vic. Out of respect you also respect Davis. Just my opinion. What about Eddie Moore?

Piratemike, that Moore man was coaching with Grider and Grider must have fired him. This Moore man played in the SEC and the NFL. I garuntee hr would be a real good coach. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you know as well as I do that Rankin is goin' to that catlick school in KnoxVegas next year fer his daughter. Just stop this mess. Check with that Murphy man. He'll tell you.

I garuntee I no who Grider better not hire and that is that Price man and that Beck man. That Price man will have us in trouble with the TSAA. You think im joking but im not.

I believe Kevin Creasy of Trousdale County has a proven record and can take over this program!! He understans the game on offense and a real sound defensive mind!! He will have South Pitt in alot of state championships!! He knows how to use his players and put them in the right postion to win!! Might want to give this Creasy guy a call!!