South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Let me ask you a question. Does anyone no if Grider has interviewed anyone for this job? Grider needs to get to work on this and not wait to spring to do this mess. I garuntee you our boys need to be lifting weights everday and running. I was talking to a man yesterday at Foodland and he said Grider has not interviewed anyone yet. I got news for Grider, he is wasting time and our boys are getting out of shape and weaker each day. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Does anyone no if Grider has interviewed anyone for this job? Grider needs to get to work on this and not wait to spring to do this mess. I garuntee you our boys need to be lifting weights everday and running. I was talking to a man yesterday at Foodland and he said Grider has not interviewed anyone yet. I got news for Grider, he is wasting time and our boys are getting out of shape and weaker each day. You think im joking but im not.

Roy,are you not part of the interviewing process?

What kind of mess is this!

Now Roy, Old Pirate says it's time to unmask Roy Dillard.......yous the only feller that seems to be the True...All Knowing One, accompanied by your trusty Murphy book you seem to be the logical replacement for coach Vic! OP been doing a right smart amount of studying on this mess us Pirate fans is in with losing the feuding coach, jest how long would it take you to train our younguns to win another state championship? Let OP ask you another question, Jest how much would you charge folkes to ride the "Roy Dillard Bus" to games?

Right time? Grider is wasting time is all he is doing. Our boys need to be training for next year, not waiting around on Grider to get us a coach. This is a bunch of mess.

Dad burnit Roy, Old Pirate is attempting to speed up the hiring process & asked you 2 questions........recon the answers ain't going to be in your Murphy neither......Us folkes is needing some quick answers here....yous ain't got time to be unprepared ifin yous is a possible feuding replacement! Ah yea.....OP says the rumor is coach Vic done and went & made his burel plans..........says he wants to buried face down so his critics could come by his grave and have No problem kissing his pooter......You......thinks.......OP is joking.........Old Pirate ain't joking neither..............figure coach Vic would have a HEEP of folkes a having repeated chances cause sure he had told many thru the years. Roy being near the top of his list!!!! OP says theys folkes that will be doing some kneeling when that day comes....too.... Hard to kiss a pooter standing up ! LOPAO Edited by OLD PIRATE

Right time? Grider is wasting time is all he is doing. Our boys need to be training for next year, not waiting around on Grider to get us a coach. This is a bunch of mess.

Roy I was picking my kid up at that learning center right next to the high school and field (convenient) and that Stone man had them boys lifting weights. They all came out around 430 which means theys been in there since school got out. There were some big ole boys coming outta there. Those 3 Mitchell boys are real big boys. Grider has those boys training already so heep down a bit. You know that Grider man took you to a state championship his first year and he knows what he is doing

he was interviewing that Russ Huesman man last night in the stands at the basketball game. Coach Chris Jones was there waiting on his interview too.