South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Never said that Roy! Cheesecake anybody ?

Mustangtom, I garuntee you that Pack man was not in that room eating cheesecake. He was in there doing something worst than that. If Grider gets this Pack man to coach our boys, we will lose our team cause I garuntee you our boys are not going to play hard for this Pack man. I can not even find anything about him in my Murphy Fair book. I bet that Childress man made him take away his wins because of this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Mustangtom, you have to be joking if you think Grider is going to get this Pack man to be our coach. He was a prostitute last year. I garuntee you Grider is not that stupid. You think im joking but im not.

Roy,let me ask you a question.If Grider hires that pac man to be our coach,how much will that pac man charge to let us in? I heard that pac man charges $150.00! Grider didn't charge that much!

What kind of mess is this?If that Childress man finds out about this we will be put on probation!

Roy,let me ask you a question.If Grider hires that pac man to be our coach,how much will that pac man charge to let us in? I heard that pac man charges $150.00! Grider didn't charge that much!

What kind of mess is this?If that Childress man finds out about this we will be put on probation!

No ... If that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) finds out yer charging $150, he will want half. free-sexy-smileys-951.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

Man, couldn't we have some fun with that.........maybe the swan spa could sponsor the pirates.......

I have to agree. I'm a SP fan, but that is funny. I'm just glad that story was posted here. When I heard the name I was all for it until I found out about the criminal record. That would have been embarrassing.

Edited by TheAmbassador