South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Whoever the new coach coming in I hope he get's with someone in charge of the restroom facilities at the stadium and we get some new ones. To have a top notch facility to play at we have some of the poorest excuses for restrooms around. I've seen better outhouses.

I Hear Ya...After Consuming Pizza And Beer At Stevarino's And Not A Decent Place To Squat Is Awful Punishment For Visitors....Let's Tighten That Up Roy...

What kind of mess is this? Our boys wear orange and black, not blue. I will be real mad if Griders replacement tries to change our colors to blue like that Reynolds man team. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you is a tad slow feller. Ain't you ever heard of "Code Blue"......don't recon you have a skillet slinger or least one that regularly visits the TNTBSUS (Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop - for you uneducated fellers). Dad burnit, with all this talk about the single wing & futeball really gets the blood flowing. Jest here the other day, ain't sure which, Old Pirate was caught walking around the cave in the ole jock, well with the blood pumping fast from all this here single wing talk OP got right excited. Well the SS came in and saw that OP showed signs of his excitement and then declared a "Code Blue". Pert near sent OP to the ER too......LOPAO...... Zzzzzzzzz dad burnit fellers, ain't so sure Roy can understand anything that ain't in his Murphy or ain't on Murphy's pole....Old Pirate ain't joking neither..... Point is this: Old fellers need a HEEP of encouragement & help to really get....excited, a young coach wakes up every morning with excitement. You old fellers remember them days when you could wake up and know your assistant was ready for the day.....LOPAO..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Coach Shawn Peek has resigned as head coach at North Jackson. Could he be our next coach? Has he applied?

Good coach but nothing special. He got outcoached by many schools that didnt have near the athletes North Jackson has had. Unless you guys can get a rockstar (which I highly doubt) you need to go with someone that isnt going to jumpship if things go south some. It would start widespread panic and allow your fiendly neighbors from up the road to pluck away and sway some talent to help them. Stability is what South Pittsburg needs to continue on with. Not just any good coach is ok with small town football and the lack of money that goes with it. It takes someone with ALOT of lheart for the program to stay at any small 1A school. Heard Grider may have finally lost the love and is testing greener pastures. If you dont know, now you know! How is that for some HotSauce?