South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Sale Creek is currently working on a deal to play all of our home games at Finley. I would say 95% sure it will happen at this point.

Feller, with a budding program $ has to be tight cause you fellers ain't like them SM folkes. Old Pirate don't figure the football program will make enough $ to effectively operate using Finley, Dad burnit, them jock straps is even high now days! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Feller, with a budding program $ has to be tight cause you fellers ain't like them SM folkes. Old Pirate don't figure the football program will make enough $ to effectively operate using Finley, Dad burnit, them jock straps is even high now days!

Believe it or not, Finley is very reasonable from a cost standpoint, even for a small school like us.. We were having a very hard time finding a place to play our home games. We were going to have to use 3 or 4 different places because there was nowhere available that we could use for all 4 of our home games. Somebody mentioned Finley Stadium to me and I thought "why not, they can only say no." So I called them and we worked it out. So if everything gets finalized, we will be seeing you guys there on Friday night, Sep. 6th.

Believe it or not, Finley is very reasonable from a cost standpoint, even for a small school like us.. We were having a very hard time finding a place to play our home games. We were going to have to use 3 or 4 different places because there was nowhere available that we could use for all 4 of our home games. Somebody mentioned Finley Stadium to me and I thought "why not, they can only say no." So I called them and we worked it out. So if everything gets finalized, we will be seeing you guys there on Friday night, Sep. 6th.

Well it sounds good, figure it would be a HEEP better than going to some places that aren't equipped to adequately provide proper sitting & out houses

My picture I have is from Bonaroo a few years ago. I usually camp out one night and take my tent and read my old Murphy Fair book and show my friends I have from Vermont my Murphy Fair book. Pegleg, let me ask you a question. I saw a plane flying pretty low over Bonaroo on Sunday afternoon when I was waiting to see that Tom Petty man. Was that you and powerp spying on me? What kind of mess is that?

Roy when does the Murphy's Fair book come out ,, where you git em @ as well and when & where does the school's fill out the information, etc

I hope our boys don't take Sale Creek lightly. I am sure Tim Moore will remember that Sale Creek High was one of the few schools that could match SP's speed on the basketball court in the Brooks era and that is saying something. I expect to see a good back field and maybe some receivers out of them.

Edited by rlh

Statue of limitations my friend. LOL

Hi it's Glenn. I'm not sure what your question was asked to but that play. The Statue of limitations is a play where they throw the ball after a kickoff. I guess I don't remember us ever running that play.

Old Pirate says the camp fire has heated up and the boiling pot is bout ready. Fellers the feathers is ready to be plucked. The break room is starting to look like a wake is going on cause them fellers south of the border is sure nuff in mourning....yep,recon so! Dad burnit, with the skillet slinger & daughter gone to Cherokee, the cave is awlful nice & quite.

Edited by OLD PIRATE