9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Hville defeats Lebanon 24-6 behind 136 yds from FB Corey Jones. Special teams was big with 2 blocked punts (one for a TD), a Justin Orr 47 yd punt return for a TD and a Bryce Deguira Fg. Same story for Lebanon as the MJ game, played tough for 3 qtrs then tired in the 4th. The big Rb Davis left the game late in the 3rd qtr with cramps after gaining 92 yds at that point. Not the Commandos best effort with 2 turnovers and numerous penalties but I'll take a win. Need to get a lot better before playing Brentwood next week.

How do you have Gallatin behind Mt. Juliet after watching the games played tonight?

I'm not sold on Gallatin. They are improved, but they had a close loss to a very beat up Beech team. Hurd aside, they are beat up. A healthy Beech team blows them out.

There's a lot of football left and we will see how Gallatin does, but again... Not sold.

Gallatin had two players out, Beech had 2 players out plus Hurd. The other 5 played tonight for Beech. Seems like an even game to me. If you were at the game, you would've seen that it could've been won by either team at the end. There were 3 different lead swaps & GHS lead at half. Very evenly matched and a GREAT atmosphere. Gallatin fans were in full force. So was Beech.

Edited by thegreatone36