9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

People who put stock in middle school and freshmen athletic success are often disappointed.  It's fun to talk about and gives you hope, but it doesn't predict success or a lack there of.  As a reminder, the best middle school players are'nt always the best high school players, the best high school players aren't always the best college players, the best college players aren't always the best pro's.  Success at each level should be enjoyed for that level, but don't over emphasize it's ability to predict the future.  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahshahaha

Coach T will make the necessary adjustments on D. Not only do I think Blackman wont win by 30; they wont score 30.

Bears; it is you and your faithful against the world now. DON'T STOP BELIEVEING !

Just wait 2 years. For what. More losing seasons. I thought jv and freshman were unbeatable

Much improvement this year and more to come. Any team is beatable. Gallatin freshman class and the one to follow will be special group. Beech freshman looked very good as well, though I don't remember some of the freshman players from Hunter or KDDC. Time will tell. 

People who put stock in middle school and freshmen athletic success are often disappointed.  It's fun to talk about and gives you hope, but it doesn't predict success or a lack there of.  As a reminder, the best middle school players are'nt always the best high school players, the best high school players aren't always the best college players, the best college players aren't always the best pro's.  Success at each level should be enjoyed for that level, but don't over emphasize it's ability to predict the future.  

Agree, but an individual's talent and potential are always going to be evaluated before moving to the next level, at any level.

13sports is right. Bad coaches make winners become losers

Bad parents ...

Bad attitutes ...

Bad sportsmanship ...

Children learn what they live. Whether criticism, hostility, fear, ridicule or encouragement, praise, generosity and recognition, children learn what they live.

So, you are an acquaintance with a young man going to SC, if you are an influence to him, watch your words, for they become habit, watch your habits, for they become character.

• Upvote 1

Bad parents ...

Bad attitutes ...

Bad sportsmanship ...

Children learn what they live. Whether criticism, hostility, fear, ridicule or encouragement, praise, generosity and recognition, children learn what they live.

So, you are an acquaintance with a young man going to SC, if you are an influence to him, watch your words, for they become habit, watch your habits, for they become character.

Amen to that post !

Bad parents ...

Bad attitutes ...

Bad sportsmanship ...

Best post Ive read on coacht....don't know about the SC part. You can take out the SC and insert ANY SCHOOL. but, all of this can be applied to any sport, any age at any school, any where. Great post and the fundamental problem with all school age sports across this country. I got to write this down. Great job. :thumb: