9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Since when would you pass up a free tuition to go to ensworth and START for them? And my son started for the bears. It was going just fine. More of a scholastic move. Since mj can't send it's best players to college and has to get other coaches to do so. When was the last d1 player mj sent out?

When you refuse to do recruiting for your kids bc of how their haircut is or because it's not your job, I refuse to respect you as a coach. I'm sure contrez and Hopkins would agree with me.

My son is doing just well. I'll send a picture of out state ring at the end of the year.

Who is your son because there has been none that went to ensworth. Honestly, you are stirring stuff up. I can also assure you that the coaches work hard to push their kids to college. The best high school players in the country go on to play at the d1 level. McCathern, Graham, and Hopkins all had talent to play at the d1 level, but you have to open your mind a little to understand the full spectrum of what is going on. Mccathern and Graham had a horrible ACT score and Hopkins height got him. Why would a coach not want their kids go on to play at the next level to represent their program? You my friend are stirring stuff up because you or your so called son have a personal conflict with some of the coaches. But to question the integrity of them is an issue I will not stand for. These coaches have helped my son out through thick and thin and I will back them up 100%. Question their play calling or whatever you think you know, but not their integrity. This is a ridiculous post from a ridiculous person. MJPride don't read into this post.

It would be nice huh? Maybe y'all could beat ensworth too huh? Beech fans are as smart as Alabama fans.

Mj fans are living in the past like ut fans.

Y'all keep bringing up wc like I give a hoot about them. I'm just saying that mj will loose because they are awful, and Jh got hurt last year during the wc game so the sec defenses are defiantly get into that high running form. Plus what oline will he have at ut next year?

Packed it in on his teammates. Go dc, you are going places kid

thats the second thing Beech fans have in common with Alabama fans. The other is getting to root for a champion multiple times over the last few years. We prefer to be called "blissfully ignorant".

Since when would you pass up a free tuition to go to ensworth and START for them? And my son started for the bears. It was going just fine. More of a scholastic move. Since mj can't send it's best players to college and has to get other coaches to do so. When was the last d1 player mj sent out?

When you refuse to do recruiting for your kids bc of how their haircut is or because it's not your job, I refuse to respect you as a coach. I'm sure contrez and Hopkins would agree with me.

My son is doing just well. I'll send a picture of out state ring at the end of the year.

WCP; you need to get your stories straight. Last year you said your son was a freshman that was called up to varsity on Friday nights. I didn't see any MJ freshman from last year that are listed on the Ensworth roster? Probably a typo.

Who is your son because there has been none that went to ensworth. Honestly, you are stirring stuff up. I can also assure you that the coaches work hard to push their kids to college. The best high school players in the country go on to play at the d1 level. McCathern, Graham, and Hopkins all had talent to play at the d1 level, but you have to open your mind a little to understand the full spectrum of what is going on. Mccathern and Graham had a horrible ACT score and Hopkins height got him. Why would a coach not want their kids go on to play at the next level to represent their program? You my friend are stirring stuff up because you or your so called son have a personal conflict with some of the coaches. But to question the integrity of them is an issue I will not stand for. These coaches have helped my son out through thick and thin and I will back them up 100%. Question their play calling or whatever you think you know, but not their integrity. This is a ridiculous post from a ridiculous person. MJPride don't read into this post.

Noway ; you are so right about the MJ coaching staff. They bend over backwards to help these young men. Obviously WCP has a problem with the MJ coaching staff and MJ. There is no one that works harder than  these coaches and players.

GO BEARS !

BK you are right.  I have never actually seen any coaching staff who wouldn't bust their butt to help their players get to college.  The truth is, many good high school players aren't college material.  Some because of grades, some because of talent (or just not enough of it), and some because of attitude.  College potential athletes will be discovered.  Take Josh Malone for instance.  He hasn't arrived on the national scene because of what he has done at SC.  It was because of his potential and what he did at "combines."  He would be a prospect if he was in school at Red Boiling Springs. His parents gave him opportunities outside of his school and it has paid off.   Unfortunately, many parents whose kids fall short of the college dream have to blame someone.  After all, their couldn't be any flaw in their child (SARCASM).  Many times the "friends of the family," AAU coaches, etc, etc, do these kids no favors by telling them they are more than they really are.  I don't know WCP, but I doubt his son was a player/starter from MJ who has gone to Ensworth to play.  Sounds like another disgruntled parent.  And what better way to stir the pot, than on a message board behind a screen name.  95% of the people on these boards are really good at sharing information and legitimate opinions.  Then their is the other 5% who are just "axe grinding," truly blind, or lying.  

I know FOR S FACT mj had a wr a couple years ago,2, that was a great player. You all know him. Who had multiple looks at d1. Well time came and the season ended bitter for rp. The kid got a hair cut into a Mohawk and rp said he wouldn't do his recruiting. He actually went to a small NAIA school for a year. Came to a rival school in the district. Asked for help. THEIR coaching staff sent video out via hudl, and the kid got accepted into wku.

Also you complain about Hopkins height, have you seen vw? Great explosive player. But 5'9 at best. The oline man tht get a PARTIAL at ttu is bc of tP. He does good things for kids.

I'll be interested where 84 goes. He's got multiple d1 interest. We will see at the end of the year.

Imj, central- although may have lost were year to mj. They have sent a d1 player to some school every year. If they are not very good as bk says.

Same for sc.

Edited by WCP