7AAA predictions and expectations

BKisler

What is the difference between a jamboree and a scrimmage? Or even practice? Football players can get hurt every time they put on the cleats. They can even get hurt in a weight room or during conditioning drills. I am a baseball guy, not a football one, other than being a fan, but I have a hunch the coaches (and the kids) had rather spend some time hitting someone they don't know than hitting someone they do B)

The difference is $5.00 per person, and you're exactly right, So why increase the chance of that happening? My guess is this thing will eventually go away. Bottom line it's a fundraiser and putting kids health at risk as a fundraiser is pretty dam sad! :popcorneater:

Siegel keeps a good current web site here

siegelstarsfootball dot com

twitter: StarsFootball (very good at keeping scores updated last season)

7AAA you can find the Smyrna roster at smyrnafootball.com

Thank you for the head's up on Smyrna's roster. I already have Siegel's on the website. Just need to add Smyrna, LaVergne and Stewarts Creek

I know Blackman is scrimmaging Franklin on Aug. 2nd and McCallie the following friday on the 9th. Both are tenatively set for 6PM. Hope that helps

I think BGA is in there somewhere as well. We have like three in seven days..... anybody seen that fat kid, we need to get him some reps. :popcorneater:

Could very well be. Im just posting what one of the coaches told me

You know you can't trust coaches! Just kiddng! As far as I know they may have dropped off. My current player is not much on the communication side. My older one would talk your ear off and you would know everything about everything. This one not so much, I guess I'm on the I'll tell you when I think you need to know list. :popcorneater:

BTW Thanks for what your doing on the 7AAA Network. You wouldn't happen to want to take over our website would you? :mrgreen: