ROANE COUNTY FOOTBALL

I'm not a fan of how TSSAA allows private schools to do some of things that they are doing, but.......I'm not going to blame a parent for doing what they believe is best for there own childs future, whether that be academically and/or athletically. Each parent is responsible for doing what they believe to be best for there child. Mr/Mrs Inman made a choice for there children with the hopes that it would benefit there future.

You may not agree with there choice and/or decision, but it's not your child and you aren't responsible for there future.

I totally agree with you. Every parent should have the choice to send therir kids anywhere they choose.I just doubt very seriously that the bill for all this was footed by the Inmans.I'm not sure if they owned their own home in Rockwoood or if they rented,Not many people would send their kids to public schools for 10 years and all at once sell they're home and move to a school where they had to pay alot of money just to attend. And if they rented,I highly doubt they could afford such a move.Grace has shown in the past that rules don't mean alot.I'm sure the Inmans handed Grace the money, I just wonder if someone from Grace handed it to them. I distrust Grace more than any school in the state, their actions earned everyones distrust. Then again ,they may have just hired another COACH LOL

Don't we have one of the higher multipliers in the nation? Maybe even the highest? :popcorneater:

I'm pretty sure its one of the highest,but its evi

Don't we have one of the higher multipliers in the nation? Maybe even the highest? :popcorneater:

Thats not the fault of the public schools,they voted a complete split,The TSSAA took that option off the table and so the public schools voted on the next best option. We all thought it would just move the problem to 2a and walla,its here.

Olerockyrebel, your a joke. I may be a disgrace to Rockwood, but I don't owe you or anyone else in that town anything. I am not a coward who hides behind screen names, and talk trash. Your malicious comment about their school being paid for is not accurate, and pretty much insulting. Their school has been paid for by their deceased mother. Your the disgrace to Rockwood, for being soo ignorant to get on here and post when you have no facts. Obviously you can't read either. I never said they weren't going to play sports, I said that wasn't how we determined what school we were gonna attend. It's sad when a grown man attacks the integrity of two high school kids, because they leave your school. Your a joke, and I would be more than happy to sit down and discuss this with you in private. I have been called everything under the sun for leaving Rockwood and I can take it all day. I don't take kindly to you attacking them. Schools lose players everyday, why is it such a big deal when they leave? As for your comment about investigation, I have no worries. We did nothing wrong, I guess you might want to check your source.

First you're wrong for the fact that i'm not a Rockwood man. In fact i'm a graduate of Harriman High School. I didn't state anything untrue, just what I was told by your very reliable sources. The way they left was one thing, and to leave for your last year or 2 of high school makes no sense. If you wanted to do that then you should've left long before high school started, that's why it looks fishy. By the way if you want facts, tell your kids to line their stories up. They're the ones that told me the info, so if you're telling me i'm starting rumors then you're accusing your kids of lying.

Edited by olerockyrebel

Very well put 'inman03....and by the way, I personally don't know you but welcome to GCA. There will always be the haters out there over this public vs private school debate. "It's not fair, it's not fair"....I'm so sick of hearing that but we might as well get used to it. I too transferred my children out of public schools about 9 years ago, and yes, my kids were in a Roane County school too. It was by far the best move we've ever made for our children. We were looking for a school with very high academic standards. We checked all the privates in Roane, Anderson and Knox Counties and Grace was by far the best choice for us. After 1 year at Grace you could not have begged, bargained, or forced my children to go back to their public school. It was a no brainer. We too chose Grace because of their highest academic standards and the tuition was very affordable......still is. I'm so glad we made that change. The school atmosphere at Grace is so different than their public school they attended. We had no worries 9 years ago and still none today. Top notch teachers, some with master's and doctorates. As I said before, it's a no brainer. i read your initial post and I'm here to tell you that you're children made the right decision basing it on academic reasons and the size of the school. I totally agree with as it would be a shock to most kids that attend a small school like Rockwood and go to one that has 1200-2000 students. Grace has roughly 350 students in the HS which is a few less than RW. And yes,as you stated to the clueless olerockyrebel, he will always state things and start rumors....with no facts. Olerockyrebel has always been a Grace hater.....I try not to let it bother me until it gets personal. Pujo is pretty nice fella, I don't think he's a Grace hater...but just not a fan of Privates in D1. Hang in there 'inman03.....You're children will love everything about GCA.....well except maybe the dress code....lol. :) Just kiddin. Actually, our students at Grace look very good in our dress code. Publics should adopt a dress code poilicy. Take care and God bless.

Go Rams!

I despise any program that does things the wrong way. You can tell me what you want and what you think you know. You have no idea at what I do know about Grace "Christian" Academy and your great school alongside your $50,000 football field. I can think of alot better things to do with that kind of money with people of Knoxville, rather than get turf to attract every high caliber player in the Knoxville area.