2013 Perseason Coaches Picks 4A

smeagle1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what Murphy Fair has posted as the coaches picks for this year. Do you agree or disagree with the coaches.

Class 4A (Top 10 teams)

1. Fulton

2. Greeneville

3. Signal Mountain

4. Giles County

5. Covington

6. Elizabethton

7. Lexington (tie)

8. Liberty Tech (tie)

9. Crockett County

10. Jackson North Side

Being from West Tennessee I don't think Covington or Jackson Northside should be in the top 10 right now. They lost a whole lot and will take time for them to gel. Maybe by week 8 but not now.

I agree with 'specialed'....

I as well. Out of the teams from West TN, Crockett has the most coming back and a lot of their starters will be starting for their 3rd year. Johnny Jones will be a stud at running back for Crockett. They will probably be the most "seasoned" out of the gate... but it will be interesting to see how things develop as the season progresses.

I as well. Out of the teams from West TN, Crockett has the most coming back and a lot of their starters will be starting for their 3rd year. Johnny Jones will be a stud at running back for Crockett. They will probably be the most "seasoned" out of the gate... but it will be interesting to see how things develop as the season progresses.

Its great to see my cavaliers back on the uphill after a few down years! I agree Johnny should be a big factor and fun to watch. Some are saying he will be a better back as earnest williams back in 01 and 02... its hard to top his abilities but will see.

Its great to see my cavaliers back on the uphill after a few down years! I agree Johnny should be a big factor and fun to watch. Some are saying he will be a better back as earnest williams back in 01 and 02... its hard to top his abilities but will see.

He has the potential to be special no doubt. I think Williams was probably a little more physical but Jones may be faster. I think Jones will be the second best back in West TN this year (outside of Memphis) behind Nick McLilly of Humboldt.

He has the potential to be special no doubt. I think Williams was probably a little more physical but Jones may be faster. I think Jones will be the second best back in West TN this year (outside of Memphis) behind Nick McLilly of Humboldt.

•  

Edited by specialed

Team (record last season)------- Returning Starters------ Coach

1. Fulton (13-2)----------------- 7/7 ---------- Rob Black

2. Greeneville (8-4) ----------- 6/6 ----------- Caine Ballard

3. Giles County (13-1) ----------- 6/6 -------------- Walt Smith

4. White House (8-3) ------------- 6/6 ------------- Jeff Porter

5. Covington (14-1) -------------- 4/3 ------------- Marty Wheeler

6. Liberty (9-5) --------------- 7/5 ------------- Steve Hookfin

7. Trezevant (10-3)------------- 6/6 ------------- Teli White

8. Crockett County (6-5)-------------- 8/7 ------------- Kevin Ward

9. Jackson Northside (13-1)----------- 4/3 ------------- Tab Vowell

tie 10.Lexington (10-2) ------------------ 3/4 -------------- Bryant Hollingsworth

tie 10.Craigmont (9-3) --------- 5/5 --------------- Cecil Van Hooks

Edited by FreeAgent11