11-AAA

When I watched the CPA film I noticed the tailback for CPA getting chunk's of yardage between the tackles. We attacked them there somewhat early but seemed to get sidetracked trying to get outside and passing for the middle section of the first half. The last drive of the first half I thought we had them on their heals and had to settle for the field goal attempt. Second half different story first drive we went big on big and did a great job of exposing their weaknesses in the front seven. As for B-wood they appeared to lack quick strike capabilities and will have to rely on long extended drives to score unless the get a short field to work with. I would have paid to hear the half time speech. One dad said he asked his son what was said he answered "the only thing I remember was him yelling". Shout out to Charlie Davidson for some hard running, man that's hard running! :popcorneater:

Ever since I saw him in the spring, Charlie Davidson has been one of my favorite players in this district. Love how hard he runs. Him and Notgrass make a dangerous 1-2 punch at tailback

Ever since I saw him in the spring, Charlie Davidson has been one of my favorite players in this district. Love how hard he runs. Him and Notgrass make a dangerous 1-2 punch at tailback

Here's another one for ya. Chris Anderson #5, runs with power for a small guy and is fast as a hiccup! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Sounds like Franklin struggled to hold the lead in the 4th there Mr. Hogan. What happened late? Because  they don't give out .75Wins for winning 3/4 of the game.

It will be nice to see district play open up, and to see how Franklin responds on a big stage. Will this be the first big game Win of the Webb era? Or will it be a replay of the last big stage against CHS which resulted in a front page write up the next day....

Franklin vs Dickson Co.

Independence vs. Summit (Another Indy "W")

Brentwood vs Centennial

Ravenwood (BYE)

Somebody has to leave the BHS vs CHS game with a "W" right? I'm going with Brentwood, because Centennial isn't Blackman! And CHS' offense is 1 dimensional at best (It's amazing how "Great" a coach Rector is without a QB even with all those "athletes...)

By way we are still waiting here from Cougar12345 and the rest of the Rector Cult since the games actually stated counting...

The Dickson vs Franklin game is interesting to me. Dickson is coming off a close game which was lost due to turnovers, and they will be looking to make up for that loss against FHS, and Dickson always plays tough and physical. Franklin played a great partial game, but gave up a ton of late points to a similar offense to what they will face Thursday nights.

What did we learn about District 11-AAA in week 0?

People noticed RHS' new wide-out (my personal dark horse candidate). I believe Ravenwood is ready to scare some people.

Brentwood had a rough first outing (and it is not going to get better next week). Brentwood will have growing pains this year.

Centennial failed to live up to the hype, and disappointed Lord Rector. Which begs the question; "what are the REALISTIC expectations for the Cougars this year?"

Indy handled it's business in week 0 (like many expected). Vic sounded healthy, and the scheme sounds exhilarating to watch. Health will be the issue as the season progresses.

We will get our first look at Franklin this upcoming week in a good comparison game against Clarksville NE. We know the rulers will out, measuring themselves against CHS.

With the ruler out the Rebels performed very well Mr. Casual as the Franklin Rebels led 28-7 with 7:00 minutes left in the contest against a team that hung 48 points on the Centennial Cougars. Week 2 and a very tuff 0-2 Dickson County team awaits the Rebels.

Sounds like Franklin struggled to hold the lead in the 4th there Mr. Hogan. What happened late? Because  they don't give out .75Wins for winning 3/4 of the game.

It will be nice to see district play open up, and to see how Franklin responds on a big stage. Will this be the first big game Win of the Webb era? Or will it be a replay of the last big stage against CHS which resulted in a front page write up the next day....

The Rebels shut down the Northeast team with many tackles behind the LOS, 3 sacks, 2INT's. Yes the very fast and athletic #3 QB for Clarksville NE team out of desperation had a long scramble run and a Hail Mary type pass that made the score look at little closer than the it was.  

Offensively the Rebels spread the ball around with 8 different receivers getting the ball and have a well balanced rushing attack with 6 different players rushing for 172 yards on the ground.  The Rebels are lethal with their play action from #10 who was 18 of 26 with 225 yards passing and 2 TD's.  Just the first game with lots of football still to be played.  But the Rebels look solid and should not be over looked this year.  

Check out Game Highlights from the Clarksville NE game to get a little taste of what the Rebels look like this year.  

http://www.franklinfootball.com/Video.aspx?videoId=7322

@FHSRebels

www.franklinfootball.com

Edited by youthsportsPIX

Senior Taco is still around, quietly reading and enjoying high school football. Do you still have a crack in your driveway? 

Did u get fired from Cougar town or reassigned to a teaching only position? We miss your witty banter. Your not on here blowing hard about team video's and pep talks by coach. Are u back in the slammer?

As for my driveway, u should ax ur siester! :popcorneater: