11-AAA

Did u get fired from Cougar town or reassigned to a teaching only position? We miss your witty banter. Your not on here blowing hard about team video's and pep talks by coach. Are u back in the slammer?

As for my driveway, u should ax ur siester! :popcorneater:

Taco has the better memory, it would seem proven by these posts. As I told you a long time ago, I am retired. Hung the shovel up years ago. Your connections to Franklin are strong, but your debating skills are weak. In your first response to me, you had to insult my sister, as if I even have one. I hope all is well in the 'boro. I will now go back to the insultless enjoyment of reading posts and not logging in. 

Adios

Hate to lose and it sucks being 0-3, but it was nice to see us battle against a very stout opponent.

I was impressed with Dickson Co. last night and how they continued to fight to stay in the game.  Hats off to your seniors and coaching staff for keeping the players heads up and having them play an entire 60 min.

Franklin will have to do a much better job executing and cutting out stupid penalties.  4 turnovers and 90+ yards of penalties will not win them many more games in this district. 

• Upvote 1

I was impressed with Dickson Co. last night and how they continued to fight to stay in the game.  Hats off to your seniors and coaching staff for keeping the players heads up and having them play an entire 60 min.

Franklin will have to do a much better job executing and cutting out stupid penalties.  4 turnovers and 90+ yards of penalties will not win them many more games in this district. 

Yes that was a very ugly win for Franklin Thursday night as they tried their best to give the game to the Cougars. Still a district "W".  DC did play tough and did not quite.  The Rebels have a very strong defense that attacks the ball and if they had not blocked the Cougars field goal attempt with 3 minutes to go the outcome might have been different.  

Check out some Highlights from the game here:

http://www.franklinfootball.com/Video.aspx?videoId=7369

@FHSRebels

www.franklinfootball.com