Top Class A teams this year

SportsfanTN2010

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's so funny to me, is Jackson County girls are always loaded and a powerhouse and Jackson County boys are always terrible and never make it to state. And the boys coach aka Devilfanatic gets on here and trash talks every girls team in the state. Why don't you practice your boys instead of getting on here trashing other girls teams. You kill me Mr. Know-it-all, Go practice your boys.

I am not the boys coach moron, however i was the asst coach in 2008 when we went to the state tournament so in the future keep your mouth shut unless you are speaking facts when you are referring to me.

Edited by devilfanatic

I apologize to you Devil, I will stick to facts and you please do the same. I for one am tired of your opinions about how week west Tennessee is. We have been down the last few years but we held our own before that. Have a good day.

As do i sir. As for the west tn teams being weak, well i just like to get things stirred up a little during this dead time is all. I have all the respect in the world for UC and the other teams over there. Those young athletes work hard just like ours do and deserve everything they work for. I definitely hope our boys program can become a powerhouse like our girls program is and i am doing my part to help in that as i coach the little grade school boys and really enjoy doing it. If i say something that offends you in the future please send me a private message and lets talk about it before openly sparring and if its that important to you i will take it down. I mean no harm just having a little fun is all. Have a blessed day sir.

Look out for Gibson County. I coached them during the summer. Very nice set of guards, but the post play will be the key to thier season.

Gibson has solid post play for a Single A team. My guess is we will go with a 4 guard 1 post look... Our post is about 5'10 and pretty skilled and has the ability to step outside and shoot... Middleton is pretty athletic, but not sure they're head and shoulders away like Union City is.... I predict 2 teams from 14A in Murfreesboro this year.

you would think that this is a Jackson County and Union City message board. I hate to break it to you, but class A has a lot of other teams that can win it. Thewy might be favored, but on the other side of the state such as Summertown, Collinwood, Houston County, Nashville Christian and then you have Clarkrange and Gibson who can beat any of those teams. I hope yall keep thinking that because I would be willing to bet that one of those 2 will not even make it to the championship game and neither team might not win it.

you would think that this is a Jackson County and Union City message board. I hate to break it to you, but class A has a lot of other teams that can win it. Thewy might be favored, but on the other side of the state such as Summertown, Collinwood, Houston County, Nashville Christian and then you have Clarkrange and Gibson who can beat any of those teams. I hope yall keep thinking that because I would be willing to bet that one of those 2 will not even make it to the championship game and neither team might not win it.

I agree. It should be titled Jackson County girls basketball. The rest of this discussion is just a waste of pixels. :roflol:

Anything can happen come tournament time! good luck to all the teams and may the best team win!