Henry County hosts Ridgeway: Week 3

MSURacer

Huge game and the best team HC has played or will play in the regular season. Don't let the 1-1 record of Ridgeway fool anyone. The Olive Branch team they lost to is a power house. I'm going with HC pulling it out late in the 4th. If HC plays sloppy or has multiple TOs then they lose.

They are no longer 1-1. I heard last night that Olive Branch had to forfeit for use of an ineligible player.Memphis/Shelby forfeits worked very much to our disadvantage last year.Hope the same isn't true this year.!!!!

GO BIG RED

They are no longer 1-1. I heard last night that Olive Branch had to forfeit for use of an ineligible player.Memphis/Shelby forfeits worked very much to our disadvantage last year.Hope the same isn't true this year.!!!!

GO BIG RED

Best way to keep it from affecting us-- take care of business on the field!

GO PATS!

Fun one to watch.  Power rankings have them number 1 ... 2 in the state.  Preview of what we'll see in Cookeville:

9 HENRY COUNTY 5A 2 0 0 125.27 138.28

17 RIDGEWAY 5A 0 1 0 50.00 134.13

Nah. If these two teams meet in the playoffs, it'll be before they get to Cookeville. Possibly as early as the 2nd or 3rd round if we go into the same quad again. But still a lot of football between now and then. Can't wait for Friday.

Edited by MSURacer

Good luck to Henry Co. I was impressed with yall when we scrimmaged in the pre season. How does this team compare to the one from a few years ago that won state?

Thanks for the good luck and I wish the same for DC, but as for the comparisons, ask again after the season ends lol. We should find out a lot on Friday. This year's team has shown streaks of brilliance in all 3 phases of the game, but I'm not sure they've put together a complete game yet.