Henry County hosts Ridgeway: Week 3

MSURacer

I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  The scores that Henryland awaits......JCM 29-Chester County 21...................HC 24-Ridgeway 14!!!!!  JCM WINS...HENRYLAND WINS!!!!!  I AM THE YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

All is right in the world. The Yanker has spoken. There is only one thing to say on this game day morning......GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridgeway should have 14 points by the end of the 1st quarter... Over/Under of this game 79 points

I just got back into the country after a long trip abroad. I'm a former coach of 30 years (just had to say that), and you have no idea what you're talking about. This game won't be very close and Ridgeway will be lucky to score at all. If I'm wrong, and that rarely happens, I'll apologize to you, but don't expect an apology!

I didn't know Henry Co. had the 2001 Ravens' Defense... Ridgeway's QB is worth 30 points. If he isn't knocked out the game Ridgeway will score...   :popcorneater:

He's not worth 30 points against Henry County. You'll see what I mean. So you're saying that Ridgeway will score AT LEAST 30 points tonight due to the QB alone? Keep dreaming BHS!

I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  The scores that Henryland awaits......JCM 29-Chester County 21...................HC 24-Ridgeway 14!!!!!  JCM WINS...HENRYLAND WINS!!!!!  I AM THE YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Good to hear from you Yanker, even though its not Thursday. Looking for a strong showing from our Red Swarm tonight. I like you thinking. Some are saying that this will be a shootout, lots of points scored. But in Henry County, we're mainly about Defense and I just don't see it happening. As the old saying goes, "Defense wins championships!" This crew is no different. Can't wait for tonight!!!

Go Big RED!!!