Greenback travels to Oneida

orngnblk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so happy that this will be on tv tonight. I'd make the drive up if not for work. Tonight's game is what high school football is all about. The atmosphere is going to be electric, kids laying everything they have on the line for their school and their brothers. Im excited, guys.

Edited by KickinWing11

It is going to be the bomb....!  The stadium is going to have blankets all over it before the day is up.  I heard we doing the tailgating thing too......which is not really big out here, but apparently this game is bringing out the grills.  The football action should be good too.....it usually is!  I'm unable to make a prediction as to the final score.....because I can see it going any number of ways (close, 'Kee blowout, Indian Blowout...)  I am sticking with my boys though.

Champ.....I got ya Bro!  I know you sucked though the first several weeks of picks and you think the 'Kees might let you make up some ground! :blush:  I don't think I have the strength to pick someone else other than my crew unless it costs me the houseBlood is thicker than Water!  We'll know the tale before tomorrow.  Excuse me.....gotta crank up the grill.  (might go Smoke a Pig)

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

It is going to be the bomb....!  The stadium is going to have blankets all over it before the day is up.  I heard we doing the tailgating thing too......which is not really big out here, but apparently this game is bringing out the grills.  The football action should be good too.....it usually is!  I'm unable to make a prediction as to the final score.....because I can see it going any number of ways (close, 'Kee blowout, Indian Blowout...)  I am sticking with my boys though.

Champ.....I got ya Bro!  I know you sucked though the first several weeks of picks and you think the 'Kees might let you make up some ground! :blush:  I don't think I have the strength to pick someone else other than my crew unless it costs me the houseBlood is thicker than Water!  We'll know the tale before tomorrow.  Excuse me.....gotta crank up the grill.  (might go Smoke a Pig)

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

I'm a rail bird never watched a high school game from the stands.We always leave early for home games or if its a big game send the blanket with the boy and he sets it out for dear old mom.Anyways I love to see the stadium full of blankets hours before game time.Got to love it!

I do too.....we got blankets AND TENTS set up at different parts of the parking lot.  Looks like the party starts almost as soon as the last bell rings!  Someone even saw Ric Flair's airplane fly overhead!  :huh:  If the Rocket Man shows....there will be stylin' and profilin'!!!  You guys travel safe, and I'm sure you'll have room for your SS, Mama, and Aunt Bea if they show!  

:thumb: Kazzzzzzz :thumb:

First time poster here!! Just call me the Yankee from up North (Ohio).......Pulling for Oneida every week in part to my Dad being a Oneida grad. We still have alot of family in the area Oneida/Robbins and still come down a few times a year. I love small town football in your area, one of my rituals every Christmas is to take a visit to Oneida's field and just take a seat all by lonesome. I just sit and let the field talk basically as weird as that sounds. My dad brought me up on all the great teams from years ago that Oneida fielded. Me being a sportsnut I keep up on all the teams down that way. I just have more of a rooting interest in Oneida and Scott.

My predicition---- Oneida 21- Greenback 17-- Oneida pulls off a shocker and a heck of a game. Late interception kills a Greenback drive for the go ahead score late in the game. By the way Greenback fans I absolutely think your helmets this year are the coolest style I have seen in many years.

Is this game being broadcast over the web?? Anyone going to the game that could send some photos of the place packed would be awesome! Never been to a game but I bet the place will be rockin come kickoff tonight!!

First time poster here!! Just call me the Yankee from up North (Ohio).......Pulling for Oneida every week in part to my Dad being a Oneida grad. We still have alot of family in the area Oneida/Robbins and still come down a few times a year. I love small town football in your area, one of my rituals every Christmas is to take a visit to Oneida's field and just take a seat all by lonesome. I just sit and let the field talk basically as weird as that sounds. My dad brought me up on all the great teams from years ago that Oneida fielded. Me being a sportsnut I keep up on all the teams down that way. I just have more of a rooting interest in Oneida and Scott.

My predicition---- Oneida 21- Greenback 17-- Oneida pulls off a shocker and a heck of a game. Late interception kills a Greenback drive for the go ahead score late in the game. By the way Greenback fans I absolutely think your helmets this year are the coolest style I have seen in many years.

Is this game being broadcast over the web?? Anyone going to the game that could send some photos of the place packed would be awesome! Never been to a game but I bet the place will be rockin come kickoff tonight!!

This was a really enjoyable post to read. And I like the idea of pictures. You guys should post some pics of the pregame festivities and the crazy crowd

Thats funny i just got off the phone with my son,he lives in Gahanna Ohio outside Columbus(he just made his first hole in one)so maybe the O&B luck will carry thru to the game.Hmm!!

Thats funny i just got off the phone with my son,he lives in Gahanna Ohio outside Columbus(he just made his first hole in one)so maybe the O&B luck will carry thru to the game.Hmm!!

I know exactly where Gahanna is located! Right in the heart of Buckeye country!! I am further North right on Lake Erie. Congrats to your son for the Hole In One! I myself have never had enough patience for golf!! Although my profession (Sales) says I should pick up the game as its a nice sales technique, I would rather put the helmet on or shoot hoops!! HAHA Now if that wouldnt be breaking the ice with a customer I dont know what would!!