Greenback travels to Oneida

orngnblk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping I can get it on the net.The Chiefs are playing tonight and as many knows,I've been a hugh fan nearly all my life.  Just goes to show how much I love small town football, I'll be watching  Oneida and Greenback. Hope its a great game and both teams come out injury free.  I won't make a prediction out of respect for both teams but I've deffineately got an opinion. Enjoy and win or lose,do it with CLASS.

I'm hoping I can get it on the net.The Chiefs are playing tonight and as many knows,I've been a hugh fan nearly all my life.  Just goes to show how much I love small town football, I'll be watching  Oneida and Greenback. Hope its a great game and both teams come out injury free.  I won't make a prediction out of respect for both teams but I've deffineately got an opinion. Enjoy and win or lose,do it with CLASS.

Your K.C. Chiefs are off to a great start this year..they beat me Cowboys last week..oh well..

I hoping to catch this game on the net also.

Just dropped in to say Best of Luck to both teams. 

Hey ole buddy,will you tell your opinion after the game,win or lose?I am always curious to opinions;)