Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

So have a lot of Westmoreland fans...and Carthage fans....and Lafayette fans...Gordonsville...Lebanon...Watertown...they've all been down on the creekbank after their seasons had ended... :popcorneater:

Yeah, some of us like watching little league games. For a new poster, you seem to know how long seven has been gone from the boards. Do you do mechanic work by chance?

I just decided to read all 10 pages of this thread (and it's only Monday).  Let me say, that it has been thoroughly entertaining.  Kudos to everyone who has shared an opinion.  Maybe these 2 teams should play more often.  Great Message Board materials right down to the insults, compliments, facts, mudslinging, and name calling.  I give this entire thread a 10+.

Oh I had the joy of watching the great snowball grow up from a snowflake across the road . If you have never put a face and had a great wrestling match on Christmas morning you can never fully appreciate Snowball

Im Jealous...And Feel Greatly Diminished...Was It A Full Face Plant?...And Did Ya Pack Some In The Ears?..Please Elaborate...And Pictures If'n You Have Em?