Mairvul goes two Seeveer Cownty

STARSNBARS

I think Sevier County will test the Maryville secondary all night long. Maryville has played good defense but this will be the best offense Maryville sees in the regular season. I also think Sevier County hasn't seen an offense like Maryville's. I expect a tight game coming down to the last minute.

Rebelron......I am concerned with you. You have lost faith in a Jim Gaylor defense.

Well added 2 other starters along with the missing players in the DB game during the Morristown West game. If they don't play. Maryville can put it in cruise control. And win by whatever they want. Sevier just can not tackle anybody. Maryville is so sound on defense not missing tackles. Maryville will get plenty of stops getting some punts and Maryville will score each time they touch the ball.

Maryville 49

Sevier County 14

I am a Bears fan but reality is reality..

If everyone is healthy.

Maryville 35

Sevier County 20

But this game in the post season if they both meet will be much more interesting..

This is a game that Sevier Co. must play perfect.  Run defense for the Bears struggles at best.  On the flip of that the offense has the ability to score at anytime.  But the last time these two teams met the Rebels forced Sevier Co. to short throws and had them try driving down the field.  If the Bears offense does not score quick they seem to lose confidence.  By comparing early season schedules Maryville is more proven (not that they need to prove anything).  The Bears are handicapped by a poor conference and tried to schedule tougher teams in Maryville and Bearden, but the bulldogs seem to be struggling.  

Maryville- 45

Sevier Co. 17

MLREB. I have all the confidence in the world in Jim Gaylor. I know Sevier County has a good quarterback and good receivers also.

Uhhh , we got Really good Qb and Receivers too ... and linemen ... and backs , and D-line , linebackers and DB's !! We also have a few pretty good Coaches over there on the sideline ...  B)

Laist time eye wuz upp att Seeveer Cownty thay haid a big ole crown inn tha middull ov thair feeled.....Ewe cood staind on one sideline and look acrost tha feeled and maybee see othur playurs frum tha neck upp....

Hitt iz a big advaintige fer tha hoam teem caws thays used two hit and if'un tha vizturs throws ennythang two tha sidelines hitt mite go ovur thair head....And if'un yore inn tha middull ov tha feeled thay's gonna bee a lott ov downhill runnin' ...unless ewe reevurse yore feeled then'st  thay'll bee sum uphill runnin.......(eye thaink)...... :huh:

---------------------------------------

Stars welp. thats a very good point ..high crowns cuzs a passer to overthrow the futeball ans ifins the defender plays 2- 3 yards behind  its an interception fer shure...GQ knows this tho ( lots of coaches dont ) so dont worry

Edited by DHSFB64