South Pit vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Got a question fer yous fellas ..just where is Roy ?? is he worried about this game ?. .did yall send him out to find out all that Reynolds mans secrets ?? ..

i don't know what's up with Roy. Not posting much. Old. Murphy may be working him too hard. I am also worried about the Pirates number one motivator David W . Has missed last 2 games. Does anyone know why?

Old Pirate ain't got a clue, but break room chatter is they barely had enough to practice feuding last week.

I've said it before and I will say it again. We now have a different type of player. We have more athletes and less a football players. I never thought I would ever hear of missing games with sprained ankles but it happens at every level.

Got a question fer yous fellas ..just where is Roy ?? is he worried about this game ?. .did yall send him out to find out all that Reynolds mans secrets ?? ..

I garuntee you im real worried about this game.   I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye the other night and he said a man in Brainord told him that Reynolds man had a few trick plays for our boys.  That Moore man better be practicing some trick plays against our defence this week in practice.  Grider never trained our boys on trick plays and our boys have let the other teams score a touchdown on some trick play in the past.  I hope someone tells that Moore man about this mess.  You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you im real worried about this game.   I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye the other night and he said a man in Brainord told him that Reynolds man had a few trick plays for our boys.  That Moore man better be practicing some trick plays against our defence this week in practice.  Grider never trained our boys on trick plays and our boys have let the other teams score a touchdown on some trick play in the past.  I hope someone tells that Moore man about this mess.  You think im joking but im not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roy I figured you was worried bout this Boyd game..also happy you got those those men at Foodland and Ronnies to give you the buzz on the street to keep you informed....trick plays are game changers so hopefully that Moore man has a few of his own....good luck to the Pirates going foward ..