Showing BHS Respect for WhiteHaven

TNHSFOOTBALLFAN

the haven, I guess the ref last year gave them some respect because with out it they would have been 0-2 against the Rebs, just to be clear I respect Maryville for what they have done but, I am no fan of the program at all, from what was played on TV it was clear that the call was for the respect of the haven.

It is unfortunate that bad calls happen; especially in a state championship game. There are always many plays that can decide a game. Missed tackles, dropped passes, missed assignments, missed blocks and the list goes on and on; they all play a part. I would guess that if some one asked GQ about the game; he would say that we needed to make 1 or 2 more plays. I don't think he would not say it was a ref that decided the game.

Mark Dodson had 381 rushing yards... 5 TDs... and the Game Winning 2 point conversion... #64 Thomas Burton, this year's Co-captain for Whitehaven MAULED whoever was over him on said 2 point conversion allowing Mark Jr to walk in the end zone untouched... That's what won the State Title... Not a call...

@PolkCo., No one is whining about not being ranked ahead of anyone in OCTOBER, donkey!

@MLReb, Your reading comprehension skills are lacking, clown!

Maryville faithful and fake fans keep threads going about Nothing. Collectively, Yall are the Seinfield of Message Board posters. 

The Mythical Dragon has been slayed twice by Memphis City Schools in the last 4 seasons. If we can make it a best of 3, cool... Personally I'm looking for a 7AAA team to do something but whatever. December is a LONG WAYS AWAY.

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Then quit whinning about not being ranked #1 because yall won LAST YEAR

Please show me where I'm whinning about not being ranked #1 or anything. I recall me saying I'm fine with our #3 ranking due to our non dominant play THIS YEAR. I never even mentioned our championship last year and obviously I don't have to. Stop making yourself look bad

its funny how Maryville fans are blaming the loss on that one call, when the game wouldn't have been that close if not for all the phantom personal foul calls throughout the game. especially the back to back personal foul calls on sims for bumping into the kicker which instead of them trying a 40yd field goal, give them first and goal from the 2yd line. guess everyone forgot about those same refs made those calls as well. 2 penalties for 30yds. im sorry 28yds. they couldn't put the ball in the inzone, Maryville had to at least do their part.

Mark Dodson had 381 rushing yards... 5 TDs... and the Game Winning 2 point conversion... #64 Thomas Burton, this year's Co-captain for Whitehaven MAULED whoever was over him on said 2 point conversion allowing Mark Jr to walk in the end zone untouched... That's what won the State Title... Not a call...

@PolkCo., No one is whining about not being ranked ahead of anyone in OCTOBER, donkey!

@MLReb, Your reading comprehension skills are lacking, clown!

Maryville faithful and fake fans keep threads going about Nothing. Collectively, Yall are the Seinfield of Message Board posters.

The Mythical Dragon has been slayed twice by Memphis City Schools in the last 4 seasons. If we can make it a best of 3, cool... Personally I'm looking for a 7AAA team to do something but whatever. December is a LONG WAYS AWAY.

RESPECT DA HAVEN

But if it would not have been for that one PROVEN bad call the gold ball would be in maryville ....do you have video proof the other calls were bad?

RESPECT DA HAVEN

You don't get to combine the two "Memphis City Schools" into one for your argument. I refer to the 6A Leaderboard:

6A_Leaderboardhelmet.jpg