Humboldt @ Union City

MisterObjective

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Vikings fans.......I will say this again. ......the posters who are questioning you guys are not UC posters. They are simply other team's supporters who can afford to give opions like they have been giving. Why? Because they are not playing Humboldt this week. Here it from the number one UC poster.......we are taking you guys for what you are. The number one team in the state. We believe we are the underdogs in this game and will have to play like it. Don't get upset with guys who don't have a dog in this fight. Let them say what they want. It makes no difference what anyone says anyway. The kids on the field will decide the outcome. The players and the players alone. No one in Tornado country believes that we will win by two or three scores. We simply want to compete and play physical with no fumbles. With that being said. ...GO TORNADOES.

I agree BigSwo and Alumni87!

Guys, guys, guys. I'm still the same dude. It's just that in the past (last year) i popped off way too much. I thought we would take it all. Then came injuries and the Warbritton lead Mustangs. I learned a great deal from that and have learned to keep how I really feel to myself. With only 3 seniors on this team and how we played in our season opener I will keep my posts more conservative. Are we tough? You better believe it. Will we hit you in the mouth?You better strap it up. Do I belive we will go deep into the playoffs? I'm confident about that. Am I going to get on the T and run my mouth more than I should? NOPE. I'm just going to keep saying thr the same thing. Compete be physical and for Pete's sake don't fumble. That's all folks.

Personally I think The Boldts are too lazy to win this game..  

I really dont think the kids are lazy. Humboldt seems to relax and just put it in cruize control when they get the big leads. Which the Vikings can not do against the Tornadoes. If Humboldt plays like the Humboldt fans know they can and the Tornadoes do as well. This will be no doubt be one of the best games of the year so far! Looking forward to this one and the weather will be great. Good luck to both teams and hopefully a injury free game!

Edited by zebra99

I hope the players show up to play because we can't just play two (2) quarters need to stay focus & play four (4)!! Hopefully, they will have a good week of practice because the defense is going to have to play discpline & read their keys. Also,I 'm hoping for Montangue to have a good game because the offense revolves around him & if he's on with his reads, passing & turnovers this is going to be a good game!!!

I agree Mr. 87 you nailed it Humboldt must play 4 quarters and stop relaxing after they get big leads. Defense must stay in their lanes that will be the critical for them to do. Montanuge must take senior leadership and step it up a notch Friday night! You know as well  the Tornadoes will be home and fired up and ready to take it to the Vikings! Humboldt must do the same!  I hear the Vikings have had some hard and late practices this week! Humboldt fans know if the Vikings dont play 48 minutes it will be a long night!

Edited by zebra99

Hey guys,

Any chance this one will be available on iHigh (or something like that) to watch after the fact?  I know I'll be able to see some tape later if we get far enough to meet one of these 2 teams.  But the way you are talking this one up, I would love to watch it.

Thanks.

Edited by NCSdad1962

Hey guys,

Any chance this one will be available on iHigh (or something like that) to watch after the fact?  I know I'll be able to see some tape later if we get far enough to meet one of these 2 teams.  But the way you are talking this one up, I would love to watch it.

Thanks.

Don't think it will be streamed online anywhere. Or if it is I haven't heard. I'm sure one of WCMT radio stations will be broadcasting it. Probably 105.7 FM