Fulton vs Ensworth

Vols1234

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most contracts for games home and away are up after next season...some after this one

my guess is...fulton and ensworth still wont happen...and my next thought is that its a lot harder for ensworth to get games than fulton...so if the opportunity presented itself...i dont see ensworth turning it down

I dont think any other year but this year Fulton could beat a team like Ensworth. Still might be a good game but Ensworth would win. I think this yrs. Fulton team is a special one that could possibly beat Ensworth, any other year my edge would be to Ensworth more than likely

The middle school teams come over and play BA and Ensworth... Have the coach call ...

I dont think any other year but this year Fulton could beat a team like Ensworth. Still might be a good game but Ensworth would win. I think this yrs. Fulton team is a special one that could possibly beat Ensworth, any other year my edge would be to Ensworth more than likely

Fulton by 3

I seriously think so too. You don't lose to an instate team by 26 when you're an "elite" team and considered by many to be the best team in the state. I know they're good but maybe just a little bit overrated in my opinion. I also realize that BA is no slouch but 36-10 is bad. I also seen a national 100 ranking that had Fulton ranked higher than any other school in the state. Edited by KickinWing11