Round 1: Tellico Plains @ Oneida

crow

That kicker is pretty dang good ole Cleatless one. Thats a huge plus in close games.This one shouldn,t be that close. That being said, those fellers fooled me pretty badly one time this year. Nothing is out of the question in a football game. I'ma pulling for you regardless.

. That's the great thing about CoachT , I have never meet you or any of these posters but it has become a great community. The love of high school football and these kinds bind us all. Good luck , God bless.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. That's the great thing about CoachT , I have never meet you or any of these posters but it has become a great community. The love of high school football and these kinds bind us all. Good luck , God bless.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Pujo a couple times cleatless, he's good people. Even ole reaction ain't a bad fellar, even if he did play futball :lol:

I've had the pleasure of meeting Pujo a couple times cleatless, he's good people. Even ole reaction ain't a bad fellar, even if he did play futball :lol:

I, ve met quite a few of the Coachters over the years, Just a great bunch of people who have a common interset. Small town football is best thing going.Oninda and Trousdale are my 2 favorite bunches as a whole.

I haven't taken the time to extend my hand and have a good pre-game chat with any of the Cats on this board.  I have identified a good many of them through bits and pieces of information that has been relayed over time.  Pujo looks and reminds me of one of my uncles (happens to be my favorite, dude)(go figure), BigG has met me several times and just didn't know it, I've seen Reaction and Buc55,  I think I got OnB pegged, Raven52 is on my radar, Cleatless :rolleyes: , Crow :rolleyes: ,.......ANYWAYS!  One thing stands out....mostly by what they put on here, you can pretty much tell the character of the man your talking too (or Boy, in some cases)(and there are a lot more than you think)  Most fans are classy in regards to their team and no question where their loyalty lies....and they shoot straight.  If they think they won't win....they usually say so, no matter how much it hurts their heart.  My boys are starting the long road....I wish them well, and hope they defy the odds against them.  Peace Out, Bros!

Kaz :thumb:

Alright I finally read thru all the comments and sorry about that guy calling GB a dump.  Its traditon there and Ive always liked that place.  Back to the game.  I feel Oneida has the best athlete on the field in #21, he's a stud.  This is a close matchup though, both beat RW by 1 and both lost to GB by 14. I disagree with the comment that Tellico's line is big but not athletic, they are pretty solid all the way around its just whether or not all of em show up to play.  Tellico has looked good as of late but I wonder how good the freshman running back will play in this one and Lord knows he doesn't need to get the fumbles on this game. #24 will need to tote the rock and make the tuff runs in this one as well. #54 &55 will have to make sure and control their side of the defensive line. More on #54 than #55.  GB dominated #54  Tellico is undefeated at home this yr and if this was at home I would say TP by 7 but its not and on the road they were 2-3 with losses to Sequoyah, Grace and GB.  Given all 3 teams are playoff teams but still losses.  I'm gonna say that this one comes down to an extra point late with plenty of scoring. 

Tellico 35

Oneida 34

GO BEARS!!!

Hope you don't think that extra point is going to be missed by the Oneida Kicker.....over the last half of the season the kid has been almost automatic.  Just trots out there and sticks it right between the pipes.  One can even argue that the kicking game over the course of the year has conceivably been one of the strongest features of this team.  That includes the Freshman Punter, who sticks it high and where he is supposed to usually.  Coverage teams haven't been too shoddy, often making reliable tackles after minimal gains.  Of course, we start near our forty usually now because teams are too scared to kick it to the aforementioned Stud. :roflol: Looking for a chilly evening tonight.

Kazamity :thumb:

I haven't taken the time to extend my hand and have a good pre-game chat with any of the Cats on this board. I have identified a good many of them through bits and pieces of information that has been relayed over time. Pujo looks and reminds me of one of my uncles (happens to be my favorite, dude)(go figure), BigG has met me several times and just didn't know it, I've seen Reaction and Buc55, I think I got OnB pegged, Raven52 is on my radar, Cleatless :rolleyes: , Crow :rolleyes: ,.......ANYWAYS! One thing stands out....mostly by what they put on here, you can pretty much tell the character of the man your talking too (or Boy, in some cases)(and there are a lot more than you think) Most fans are classy in regards to their team and no question where their loyalty lies....and they shoot straight. If they think they won't win....they usually say so, no matter how much it hurts their heart. My boys are starting the long road....I wish them well, and hope they defy the odds against them. Peace Out, Bros!

Kaz :thumb:

Glad to know I'm on your radar kaz I may get fired up but I try to fix people opinion of my school!

Let me say this first and formost...Tellico has not become big trash talkers because of sucess nor should we ever!!!!!!! We are not those type of people. I will say this I hope one day the county does something to help Greenback with the field I have heard rumors of turf but who knows...But all in all a great place to play and love the rivalry and the tradition...Anyone that knows our coaching staff knows that we dont talk trash..He has those boys saying yer sir and no sir and being respectful all Tellico fans need to follow suit so my apologies for our 1 fan that stepped away from that orgnblk hope you see this...Been posting this year and have had nothing but respect and felt that you have given it so thanks....I have not made a prediction at all. I am looking for a good game. I do think a lot of folks count the Bears out but when you haven't been here in a while that is what happens. But I believe in these boys and what the game against GB taught us is this...If you come out flat against good teams the will whip your butt...So I hope they come out strong tonight...I beleive in our boys and believe they will win!!!! But more than anything I look forward to a great game and in a great town any Tellico fan that can't be positive needs to remember what DAD used to say " if you ain't got nothing nice to say.....THEN SHUT UP!"   Go Bears!!!! My Daddy was a little rough around the edges!