Bradlee Centrull vizits tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

Good game tonight. Playoff atmosphere without the excitement from the home team. Luckily we won without playing our best. Give credit to BC and their coaches. Nice job by them.

#12's scramble was a huge play. #22 played with the energy. #79 was unblockable on defense. Best game I have seen from him and we needed it.

Sometimes you need to win when maybe you shouldn't. I'll take it. Lets hope the lesson was learned.

Hope #28 and #2 are ok.

I agree with posters saying that Garretts run on 3rd and ten was huge. Bradley Central came to play tonight. Hard to believe they were 5-5. Bradley had some darn good skill players. Talked to a Bradley coach after the game. He told me the QB was hurt and missed some games.

Maryville played much better the 2nd half. Prevo was a monster tonight. Prevo showed a lot of leadership tonight.

Round 2 next Friday night. Great win tonight when the Rebels were struggling the first half to settle into the flow of the game. Too many dropped passes, fumbles, and miscues during first half. Agree with everyone, #12 had the play of the game with the first down run. Great job by the coaching staff with the halftime adjustments. Go Rebels

Anything truth to the rumor that they are repainting the locker room walls today due to the paint peeling off at the half?

Bradley played a great first half. Hats off to them. They looked a lot better than an 8 seed to me. The garret and prevo runs, coupled with the kickoff muff totally demoralized them though. But, it's amazing what and adjustment and keeping linebackers up can do. By end of the third those kids knew they were about to get popped when they ran underneath. It changed everything.

Does the Bradley qb play baseball? If so, does he pitch and how fast is he on the he gun? Kid has a great arm.