Maryville plays Morristown-East in the 2nd round of the Playoffs

BigDave1967

Morristown-East beat Dobyns-Bennett 27-17. Morristown-East gets to be Maryville's victim of the Week,roadkill on the way to the Blue Cross Bowl.

Morristown East will show-up next week and give Maryville all we got. We may lose to Maryville 50-0 99 times out of 100, but that leaves 1 time. Too be the best you must play the best.

Edited by EASTFAN

Morristown East will show-up next week and give Maryville all we got. We may lose to Maryville 50-0 99 times out of 100, but that leaves 1 time. Too be the best you must play the best.

If Maryville starts off against Morristown-East the way They did against BC The Rebels could be in big trouble. ME is a way better team than BC

If Maryville starts off against Morristown-East the way They did against BC The Rebels could be in big trouble. ME is a way better team than BC

Will have to disagree with you here....I have saw MoEast play and Bradley tonight, I think Bradley has a better team than MoEast.  JMO

wrong. Bradley is way better than mo east.

You have been one of the biggest hater on my canes all year. Post after post you keep saying that WB should have won. Morristown East was beating WB 14-0 in the 1st Qty and was on the way to another score, when REF started throwing Flags .(Worst group of Ref I have every seen,

they called over 200 yard on both teams,) WB got away with a cheap-shot on our QB on that drive.(he missed the whole 2nd qty) which aloud WB back in the game. After Half-time he came back out and lead us to 27-14 lead knowing he had a broke fingering. We didnt throw one pass in the 2nd half, and WB still could nt stop us. We did turnover the football over late, and Your RB made a great run breaking tackle after tackle. Come off a 1-9 season Easts was still learning how to finish off teams. My main point is, WB didnt win the game and the lost to alot teams this year you think the should have won. We are better team now and WB became a bad or avg team as the year went along.

We are looking forward to playing Maryville. No-one gave King David a chance, East maybe the one team with right rock that can stop the Maryville Championship train,

Edited by EASTFAN

You have been one of the biggest hater on my canes all year. Post after post you keep saying that WB should have won. Morristown East was beating WB 14-0 in the 1st Qty and was on the way to another score, when REF started throwing Flags .(Worst group of Ref I have every seen,

they called over 200 yard on both teams,) WB got away with a cheap-shot on our QB on that drive.(he missed the whole 2nd qty) which aloud WB back in the game. After Half-time he came back out and lead us to 27-14 lead knowing he had a broke fingering. We didnt throw one pass in the 2nd half, and WB still could nt stop us. We did turnover the football over late, and Your RB made a great run breaking tackle after tackle. Come off a 1-9 season Easts was still learning how to finish off teams. My main point is, WB didnt win the game and the lost to alot teams this year you think the should have won. We are better team now and WB became a bad or avg team as the year went along.

We are looking forward to playing Maryville. No-one gave King David a chance, East maybe the one team with right rock that can stop the Maryville Championship train,

Well that might have something to do with one of your supposed fans trolling wb threads all year. Not trying to be a jerk but that was arguably the worst game wb played all year. 2 dropped passes that would have been TDs, our QB gave y'all a gift , and we missed 2 extra points and still only lost by a point. Mo east has improved greatly from last year but they won't have anything for Maryville.