SHOULD COACH CLARK STEP DOWN ... "KINGSPORT DB"

kingindian33

From a guy looking in from the outside:

DB is one of the classiest programs in the state, maybe the southeast. Winning a gold ball is very hard thing to do. Now you could be Ensworth who rapes all of Nashville and Middle Tennessee for talent. Or some other schools south of you and to the north of us who have open enrollment. But you guys play it straight up.

I kind of got wore out so I just ran the last 15 years.

11 district/region titles that’s 11 out of 15!

137 wins vs. 34 losses

94 district/region wins vs. 6 losses

A 16-17 playoff record.

Avg point loss in final playoff game 11.0 and if you take out the one bad loss to Murvil 8.9

You guys play in 6A it an’t no Sunday brunch!

Your coach needs to relax and DB fans (you are also a classy bunch) need to hope he stays put.

I have know idea of the kids that came thru there but I would say lot of great kids that are now adults you are proud of……….

After What Coach Clark said to his seniors at the last QUATER BACK CLUB meeting and what he has not brought to DB in 20 + years !!!!!!

Comments taken out of context. When somebody "who was actually there" post Clarks "entire comments to the Seniors your going to look like a fool. I've been critical of some of Clarks play calling in the past but I'm not so stupid that I would want to see him retire or be fired. Against East mistakes by "players" is what cost them the game. "Mistakes" made on the field has been a trademark of DB teams for at least the last 12 years (thats as far back as I can remember). Maybe thats poor coaching maybe its "kids" not paying attention. In the East game DB had two int's, a fumble and a high snap over the punters head. East scored two td's in the last 35 seconds to come from behind and win the game. All because of 'mistakes" made by players. Now im pretty sure their not coaching these players to throw int's, make high snaps over the punters head or fumble the ball away. Last years team was no different. They just had enough talent to overcome all their mistakes.