That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

PG also posted this: I agree whoever painted it should be held accountable and I assure you at least 3 current SP students are involved. It was not a 3rd party but we'll see after the arrests are made. 

I garuntee you Purplegrad has crawled up in a durn cave somewhere.  You think im joking but im not.

I looked back in that website I made and this was that purplegrad mans post on page 95, post #949.  I want some durn explanation about this mess purplegrad.   This is a bunch of mess you posted about that Wilson man and Griders students.  You think im joking but im not.

Let's talk about class here for a bit. I didn't see a coach refuse to shake hands and if it happened it shouldn't have. Coaches should always shake hands no matter what. Just my opinion.

Now, let's really talk about class.... The vandalizing of our field house by SP students showed a lot of class right. Some of the things that were written on there were very vulgar and went way beyond just spray paint on brick walls. The police know who did it I just hope that they are arrested so that everyone knows who was involved and what they did.

Now, let's reallytalk about class.... Someone, anyone, from SP please tell me where the class was with the sign your students had talking about Kennedy. That's a very courageous young lady who died a horrible, painful death and your students seem tithing it's ok to make a sign about it... I'm calling you out Geno, BlackPearl, Old Pirate, or any other Pirate poster that talks trash about Marion County... Let's hear you explain where the class is there.  

+1  :popcorneater:

Found out about the arrest being made earlier regarding the Vandalism.  I am absolutely disgusted by this and very ashamed to say my son is on a team that has Coaches that will stoop so low.  What does this say to our kids?  I grew up in SP and graduated from SP and was infuriated by some of the things that were being said by MC fans.  My son started out playing football for MC when he was 5 things like this really make me sick and really makes me question the choices I made when he was little.  I have to many friends and family members at SP so I never commented on this issue other than to say you can't judge an entire town by the actions of a few.  I guess I am gonna have to say this to my SP friends and family now.  Please don't judge us all by the actions of the many that said such ugly things when this first happened.  Some decisions were made prior to this coming out that I am looking forward to even more now!

• Upvote 1

Found out about the arrest being made earlier regarding the Vandalism.  I am absolutely disgusted by this and very ashamed to say my son is on a team that has Coaches that will stoop so low.  What does this say to our kids?  I grew up in SP and graduated from SP and was infuriated by some of the things that were being said by MC fans.  My son started out playing football for MC when he was 5 things like this really make me sick and really makes me question the choices I made when he was little.  I have to many friends and family members at SP so I never commented on this issue other than to say you can't judge an entire town by the actions of a few.  I guess I am gonna have to say this to my SP friends and family now.  Please don't judge us all by the actions of the many that said such ugly things when this first happened.  Some decisions were made prior to this coming out that I am looking forward to even more now!

ladysquaw you are a class act and I would say none of the response directed at MC the next days will be towards anybody but those bad apples in your community.

Yeah it hurt the whole county. I accept any apologies too, not just here but all social media. I wonder what the school administration including the County administration has to say about this.

I've said my peace about this. Like I said, I bought into the whole SP stuff but don't think I ever said anything bad. If I did, like I said, I apologize to SP and there needs to be a public apology made to the city of SP!