That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

This will be unpopular;

MCHS should be banned immediately from any further post season play.

They should have to reimburse TC and the TSSAA for any gate $$ lost.

Any games where it's shown they had information on a team that was stolen should be forfeited.

Any coaches directly involved or who knew what was going and did not report it should be banned from coaching in TN.

There isn't a coach or player on that team that didn't know about the college player at practice.

Come on, really?

Some stud shows up at practice and nobody ask; who is this guy?

Common sense says most if not all coaches on that team knew alcohol was around the school and locker room.

Common sense that most if not all coaches knew about the spray painting incident; if not before; then afterwards.

Stealing play sheets and play books. Did the other coaches on the team never see them?

I'm sorry for the players, especially the seniors; but sometimes in life we pay for the mistakes of others. It ain't right; but that's the way it is.

This will be unpopular;

Any games where it's shown they had information on a team that was stolen should be forfeited.

Any coaches directly involved or who knew what was going and did not report it should be banned from coaching in TN.

There isn't a coach or player on that team that didn't know about the college player at practice.

Come on, really?

Common sense says most if not all coaches on that team knew alcohol was around the school and locker room.

Common sense that most if not all coaches knew about the spray painting incident; if not before; then afterwards.

Stealing play sheets and play books. Did the other coaches on the team never see them?

I'm sorry for the players, especially the seniors; but sometimes in life we pay for the mistakes of others. It ain't right; but that's the way it is.

Agree with all, except what's in bold.i think the game is played and a big crowd shows up.just an opinion tho

Edited by twobamafansonecup

Since you asked... Yes I graduated from BBS, yes I am a Christian, and I am very familiar with the story of Jesus' encounter with the woman and her accusers. Very familiar with forgiveness...been given a whole lot more than I ever deserved, and I do my best to give it as well.

In spite of your cherry-picking from the Bible, I will say that in addition to forgiveness, we are taught that sometimes there has to be justice, personal responsibility, consequence even when there's forgiveness, and that "the devil made me do it" is not an excuse from my own accountability.

My question of your repeated attempts to excuse and justify your buddy was not "un-Christian".

Boyd may want to do some investigating on their own.  They may have been victims as well from someone I talked to this morning.    

This will be unpopular;

Come on, really?

Agree with everything and the highlighted part is what I cant get past with players??