That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

I am basing it on what YOUR coach said, squaw. Typical. Can't debate, call names.

Plus there is this:

Coach said 2 playbooks were missing. Nothing about break ins. With KC and TL it's just a chance for them to get another jab at Jasper. I doubt any playbook is missing. I never knew of KC giving out playbooks. Lets assume for a second that they are missing. Are you telling me that he kept a thorough count of how many playbooks he had or how many he gave out? Heck there have been several players come and go this season. Lockers cleared out with the season being over and everything. To say that Jasper stole them is just ridiculous without proof of a break in.

I'm thinking I'm owed some fees... Pretty sure I copyrighted the "K.C. and the Sunshine Band" thing. For all of you that used it in this thread please send me $100 for each time it was used. Christmas is coming. I need to buy presents......

I don't know Del, we would have to go back 10 years worth of posts to find out. That said, it was already in use before CoachT.

I live in Sequatchie with kids in school there. If you put anything into what KC or what that layne man says then you have some serious issues. During our last game someone broke into the field house and stole some money. Guess we can put that on these guys too.

Are you questioning his integrity?

“If he wants to question my integrity he can come out here and we’ll do it any day he wants to.â€

LOL, I still get a laugh out of that one.   http://www.nooga.com/150662/tssaa-denies-signals-appeal-was-it-the-right-decision/

**Warning Mountain Troll, don't click the link**

Coach said 2 playbooks were missing. Nothing about break ins. With KC and TL it's just a chance for them to get another jab at Jasper. I doubt any playbook is missing. I never knew of KC giving out playbooks. Lets assume for a second that they are missing. Are you telling me that he kept a thorough count of how many playbooks he had or how many he gave out? Heck there have been several players come and go this season. Lockers cleared out with the season being over and everything. To say that Jasper stole them is just ridiculous without proof of a break in.

Strawman argument

I have never been a coach but I am a friend of one. No agenda. If you would read all my post you will see where I said it was wrong and my friend knows what was wrong. I just know that a lot is being said that is just not true. There was a leader that orchestrated this entire thing. From start to finish. I am sick of people making a couple of these guys look like rouge coaches who are evil.

I have read every one of your posts....I am not saying the men are evil, they just made some very stupid decisions.  All of this garbage about the head man being the orchestrator is probably true, but at the end of the day, these were still grown men that made the decision to do some things that are not only wrong, but against the law.

Answer this, if your boss come to you and gave you instructions to do something that was against the law, would you do it?  These men had the chance to stand up and say NO....and they chose not to do that, and now it has cost them dearly.....and it looks as if the head guy is going to try and set them up for framing him.  I hope these men do the right thing to help the authorities put this to rest, and I hope that they have learned an important lesson and are able to move on with their lives as well.

The satisfaction any supporter of SP feels as a result of this debacle comes from the justice that has been brought down after so many were quick to vilify players, students, coaches, fans, and citizens of SP. If the legion of MC supporters wanting to "get to the bottom of this" were not so vocal, nothing likely would have ever been discovered. I believe McCurry misjudged the ferocity with which MC supporters would demand justice. He likely assumed it would be an issue for 1-2 days and blow over.

Something that cannot be forgotten when punishment is rendered is that MC was already on probation for prior offense.

Best post of the thread...If I understand it maybe Old Indian can

This whole thing started about 5 years ago.....SP started beating MC on the football field,but couldn't ever get over the little bro thing....So that sat out to bring MC down....First they got ex SP players on MC coaching staff.Then Vic step down as coach until this all past....He will return.

Then they hire that Ross man,but he wouldn't go thur with it,because his wife is from MC....

That's when they got Moore to come back......

This year they got everything in place..

#1 they gave the EX SP and SC PLAYERS "now MC coaches" old play books to make it look like MC stole them......

#2 Got them to spay paint MC high school...

#3 then turn them in to SP people on all 3 police dept...

#4 got your news man to write about it and get all of his friends to do the same....

#5 how that MC is destroyed Geno,OP and some others are tring to get them to change SP name to Marion County...SO THEY AND FINALY BE A WARRIOR....

Edited by lancer10

name="lancer10" post="3087813" timestamp="1385059101"]

This whole thing started about 5 years ago.....SP started beating MC on the football field,but couldn't ever get over the little bro thing....So that sat out to bring MC down....First they got ex SP players on MC coaching staff.Then Vic step down as coach until this all past....He will return.

Then they hire that Ross man,but he wouldn't go thur with it,because his wife is from MC....

That's when they got Moore to come back......

This year they got everything in place..

#1 they gave the EX SP and SC PLAYERS "now MC coaches" old play books to make it look like MC stole them......

#2 Got them to spay paint MC high school...

#3 then turn them in to SP people on all 3 police dept...

#4 got your news man to write about it and get all of his friends to do the same....

#5 how that MC is destory Geno,OP and some others are tring to get them to change SP name to Marion County...SO THEY AND FINALY BE A WARRIOR.... Jasper only had 1 real Warrior and that was a Female!!!!

Edited by Geno