Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Im sorry but Fulton is gonna destroy these chumps from Redneck,TN. I graduated in 09 and the Green Divas have no chance and yall even have open enrollment and yall still aren't on our level..I cant believe we actually have to waste our time with you chumps. Fulton 56 Green Divas 3. At the end of the day we are the mighty falcons and yall are the little green divas.

**^&$@ !#**&*  ***^&$#**  and further more, **&!@!@!!** :mrgreen:

The statistics can be found to support the preferred use of either surface...grass, or turf. Greeneville, of course, has turf. But must play on both surfaces during the course of a season. IMO, it is most likely not a good thing to play on both surfaces regularly. My son said he did not like turf but that it was faster but more painful as well. At the college level grass is (in D1) not the norm. Division II is probably 50/50 grass/turf. Just wondered what everyones preference is.

Im sorry but Fulton is gonna destroy these chumps from Redneck,TN. I graduated in 09 and the Green Divas have no chance and yall even have open enrollment and yall still aren't on our level..I cant believe we actually have to waste our time with you chumps. Fulton 56 Green Divas 3. At the end of the day we are the mighty falcons and yall are the little green divas.

HAHAHA only 1 post. Troll alert

ARMY and GREENGREEN, im entrusting my good friend Bill4volz to your good care friday night. He will be at the game, as i am picking him up at his house...( that way, he CANT get out of this falcon skinniing)....all of you guys are good guys that just love their team.Ive read all the past posts and im not sure where Greengreen saw that bill was talking about sons on the team. GG i think you might have missed that one bro. Ive known Bill longer actually than i've known anyone else on these boards, and he's got kids and has relatives that play HS football in Knoxville, NO WAY would he talk Shite about someones kid....us fans...TOTALLY different animal though...LOL. Although i wont be in the stands with you Bill, i'll be on the sideline ( where it's safe....lmao) i know these boys will make sure no one gets out of hand. in the end, i think the three of you will get along just fine cause we all love football and although ARMY comes off as a turd on here sometimes ( sorry army, you know me, i call em as i see em), He is one of the most standup dudes ive ever met and i would go to bat for him any day, as i would GreenGreen. This is a message board and i think we can all agree that sometimes we say things, we wouldnt dare say to someone face to face . Bottom line is no ones whuppin anyones butt friday night, well, except for on the field, and we will ALL have to wait till about 9 pm to know who did the whuppin and who's lacing up the maroon....ahem.....hightops.....GO DEVILS..........oh and to whomever asked "what a green devil is"......you'll find out friday night that its NOT what fulton is hoping it is.

he will be in great hands we all love the sport greengreen is just fired up and ready for some pads to start cracking . GO BIG GREEN!

didnt we hand you all your but's in 2010  and 2011 , you got us back last year and you say we are not on your level , no wrong!

ARMY and GREENGREEN, im entrusting my good friend Bill4volz to your good care friday night. He will be at the game, as i am picking him up at his house...( that way, he CANT get out of this falcon skinniing)....all of you guys are good guys that just love their team.Ive read all the past posts and im not sure where Greengreen saw that bill was talking about sons on the team. GG i think you might have missed that one bro. Ive known Bill longer actually than i've known anyone else on these boards, and he's got kids and has relatives that play HS football in Knoxville, NO WAY would he talk Shite about someones kid....us fans...TOTALLY different animal though...LOL. Although i wont be in the stands with you Bill, i'll be on the sideline ( where it's safe....lmao) i know these boys will make sure no one gets out of hand. in the end, i think the three of you will get along just fine cause we all love football and although ARMY comes off as a turd on here sometimes ( sorry army, you know me, i call em as i see em), He is one of the most standup dudes ive ever met and i would go to bat for him any day, as i would GreenGreen. This is a message board and i think we can all agree that sometimes we say things, we wouldnt dare say to someone face to face . Bottom line is no ones whuppin anyones butt friday night, well, except for on the field, and we will ALL have to wait till about 9 pm to know who did the whuppin and who's lacing up the maroon....ahem.....hightops.....GO DEVILS..........oh and to whomever asked "what a green devil is"......you'll find out friday night that its NOT what fulton is hoping it is.

he will be in great hands we all love the sport greengreen is just fired up and ready for some pads to start cracking . GO BIG GREEN!

Ok Ok , i get a little pissed when people start talking about the Devils when you have followed them as long as i have , i will fight tooth and nail when people start puttin them down but i am man enough to sit and behave with billyvolly sometimes we all get a little over anxious and upset when you follow these kids year in and year out and you think people are taking shots at them , when its all said and done i know it will be a great game with both side's cheering them on , with a fulton fan sittin on our side i will try and help THE ARMY protect him good luck to both teams on being injury free and healthy! 

I noticed the Fulton field was an overly exaggerated convex shape. I have never seen a field with such a difference in elevation between the centerline and the sidelines. Did the field have drainage issues at some point in the past and therefore was re-sculpted to eliminate this issue? Or, has it always been this way? The slope from centerline to sideline was much more pronounced than any other field I have seen. Just curious.

Sevier County crowns so bad you can hardly see who's standing on the opposite sideline..

This game is being talked about from Mountian City to Memphis and all points in between.. This game is going to be a slobber knocker. Hope it's a injury free game for both sides and all the fans traveling to Ktown have a safe trip. GO BIG GREENE!!!

this is the biggest quarter finals matchup I think I've seen and I'm proud my devils are a part of it and are gonna come away with the win