Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Let me ask you Trousdale people a question.  Did it snow last night on that McKamey mans field?  They said it snowed on that Henry mans field and those are not to far apart.  I found a snow machine down in Mentone that Pegleg could go pick up in his plane so we can make some snow and put it on Griders field so our boys can train in the snow.  I bet Pegleg would fly it up there to that Creasy man so he can make some snow to if that those Trousdale boys can train in it.  You think im joking but im not.

That's ok Roy that Creasey man has got em running sprints down on the Predators ice rink as we speak.Barefooted at that.

Our DE's go in the gym after practice and take turns plucking dollar bills off the top of the backboard. They do it until one of them miss, winner keeps the $$$. Then they go out in the parking lot and bench press a couple of Camry's, all just for fun. One last thing, I bet my dad could beat up your dad...lol

All in fun.

I absolutely love it when these country schools assume we are a bunch of city boys. I practiced in a cow pasture. There's plenty of camo and boots around GCA. Just because the school is in the city don't mean we are sissy city boys. I think we will surprise a yellow jacket or two when we are planting them on their butt but don't worry we help people up off the carpet afterwards. That's what the good Lord wants sportsmanship.

Good luck Jackets!!! From the Pirates of South Pitt. If GCA jumps up by a couple TDs early don't get discouraged, because when we visited Knoxville in the semifinals the same thing happened. We just happened to score 50+ unanswered points after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhb_L0__4V4

Your right you did kick our tails, but the pictures above are better than 1000 words

I absolutely love it when these country schools assume we are a bunch of city boys. I practiced in a cow pasture. There's plenty of camo and boots around GCA. Just because the school is in the city don't mean we are sissy city boys. I think we will surprise a yellow jacket or two when we are planting them on their butt but don't worry we help people up off the carpet afterwards. That's what the good Lord wants sportsmanship.

I bet momma and daddy get real mad when they find out them boys are wearing their boots in those Mercedes and Beamers I saw up there. I guess you can take the boy outta the country but not the other way around :D

Still waitin' on ya to come up here and get rid a some of these hogs Raven.

I bet momma and daddy get real mad when they find out them boys are wearing their boots in those Mercedes and Beamers I saw up there. I guess you can take the boy outta the country but not the other way around :D

Still waitin' on ya to come up here and get rid a some of these hogs Raven.

Your right we get together and take up lunch money and rent those cars so that when you see them, it will give you and excuse for losing to us. We would not want you get depressed over a playoff loss. Fly away Crow you are sitting at home on BLACK FRIDAY!