Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Hi Mr. Dillard! It's Wendy again! You are soooo sweet! I would like love to go this game but I will be visiting family during thanksgiving! Are you like going to the Blue cross bowl next weekend? I would love to meet up with you there. Me and some of my girlfriends are renting a room for the weekend. Maybe like you and some of your coach t friends could come to our hotel and read us some of your Murphy fair book. That sounds like fun.

What kind of mess is this snoball? This Wendy woman just wants to see my Murphy Fair book and drink some of my hot cocoa out of my thermos. You think im joking but im not.

Careful Roy.

ToCatchAPredatorNew.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll

A BIG HAPPY Thanksgiving to All and hope and pray that Everyone has been blessed with safe travels and rememberence of those who have passed on before us. Cherish each day that it may be our last and be mindful for those who are less fortunate and respect eachother through our humbleness and generosity and be thankful for what GOD has given us and in his name to become a better servant to each and all and everyone that's around us.

Happy Thanksgiving!

A BIG HAPPY Thanksgiving to All and hope and pray that Everyone has been blessed with safe travels and rememberence of those who have passed on before us. Cherish each day that it may be our last and be mindful for those who are less fortunate and respect eachother through our humbleness and generosity and be thankful for what GOD has given us and in his name to become a better servant to each and all and everyone that's around us.

Happy Thanksgiving!

+1

You are contradicting yourself. If you don't know anything about GCA, how do you know Gallatin would beat them 9 of 10?

Because I highly doubt any of the teams left in your classification would beat a solid 5A quarterfinalist football team. Alcoa when they had Randall Cobb is what it'd take at a lower classification. I doubt y'all have a playmaker an athlete at cobbs level. I played ball and pay close attention to sports. Just an educated guess.