Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

After the interview your coach gave on Channel 8 last night I think he needs a double portion. I seriously doubt your QB is gonna be able to "hang around in the pocket and throw the ball around".

Well I didn't see the interview but I think that's exactly what we will do . Our receivers are crazy fast he doesn't need that long to throw. After only allowing 6 sacks in 12 games I think we have a reason to be confident. Not cocky but confident.

Well I didn't see the interview but I think that's exactly what we will do . Our receivers are crazy fast he doesn't need that long to throw. After only allowing 6 sacks in 12 games I think we have a reason to be confident. Not cocky but confident.

Good! I hope he gets really rattled after a few trips to his back then. :thumb: Edited by TCGrad97

After the interview your coach gave on Channel 8 last night I think he needs a double portion. I seriously doubt your QB is gonna be able to "hang around in the pocket and throw the ball around".

May have to make it triple if he gets beat by this "untraditional" "not the best" Trousdale team.

Got a link? I missed it to.

U justified my point and you didn't realize it. Lol. Trousdale played a flawless perfect game like you said and won by one point. Gallatin played horrible. They brought thier D- game trousdale brought thier A+ game. Read carefully remember I'm pulling for TC. But yes fluke is what it was. I thought it awesome to see how TC defended thier home field and tradition. I have guys at work(in Gallatin) crap about it the whole week after. They just beat a 6A football team(Hendersonville) which is in the 6A semis. And then went to hartsville half asleep and got stung in the rear by the jackets and woke up to reality and went on to the 5A quarterfinals. So yes it was a fluke. But a lot of it due to the heart and fire of those trousdale boys.

I've seen Trousdale beat this type of teams enough over the years to know, its not a fluke. Its an attitude they have, they refuse to lose. To beat Trousdale ,you have to be head and shoulders better, a little better won't cut it. Their WILL is amazing and its not just one bunch of boys, its been that way for a lllooonnnnngggggg  Time.I also agree with Seven, tradition plays a huge part. Onother thing is ,these boys are going to be focused and did Isay FOCUSED. Grace is a fine 2a team, but they DON'T understand Trousdale.

I've seen Trousdale beat this type of teams enough over the years to know, its not a fluke. Its an attitude they have, they refuse to lose. To beat Trousdale ,you have to be head and shoulders better, a little better won't cut it. Their WILL is amazing and its not just one bunch of boys, its been that way for a lllooonnnnngggggg Time.I also agree with Seven, tradition plays a huge part. Onother thing is ,these boys are going to be focused and did Isay FOCUSED. Grace is a fine 2a team, but they DON'T understand Trousdale.

Well pujo I think we do understand them after watching the prep this week. We know what's coming and we are ready. The unstoppable force meets the immovable object tomorrow night!

U justified my point and you didn't realize it. Lol. Trousdale played a flawless perfect game like you said and won by one point. Gallatin played horrible. They brought thier D- game trousdale brought thier A+ game. Read carefully remember I'm pulling for TC. But yes fluke is what it was. I thought it awesome to see how TC defended thier home field and tradition. I have guys at work(in Gallatin) crap about it the whole week after. They just beat a 6A football team(Hendersonville) which is in the 6A semis. And then went to hartsville half asleep and got stung in the rear by the jackets and woke up to reality and went on to the 5A quarterfinals. So yes it was a fluke. But a lot of it due to the heart and fire of those trousdale boys.

If i remember correctly...TC missed a FG...and turned it over in the redzone once?...I think TC could have beaten Gallatin worse if TC had played a PERFECT game... :popcorneater:

Next year at Gallatin ought to be real fun.... :hungry:

Edited by slimshady

I've seen Trousdale beat this type of teams enough over the years to know, its not a fluke. Its an attitude they have, they refuse to lose. To beat Trousdale ,you have to be head and shoulders better, a little better won't cut it. Their WILL is amazing and its not just one bunch of boys, its been that way for a lllooonnnnngggggg  Time.I also agree with Seven, tradition plays a huge part. Onother thing is ,these boys are going to be focused and did Isay FOCUSED. Grace is a fine 2a team, but they DON'T understand Trousdale.

I agree totally, I have saw Trousdale beat teams that were better than them but TC played a better game, they're a tough out for anyone as is GCA. I've said it several times as a lot of y'all have to. The winner of this one will walk through the West.

I've seen Trousdale beat this type of teams enough over the years to know, its not a fluke. Its an attitude they have, they refuse to lose. To beat Trousdale ,you have to be head and shoulders better, a little better won't cut it. Their WILL is amazing and its not just one bunch of boys, its been that way for a lllooonnnnngggggg Time.I also agree with Seven, tradition plays a huge part. Onother thing is ,these boys are going to be focused and did Isay FOCUSED. Grace is a fine 2a team, but they DON'T understand Trousdale.

Well I'm speaking with zero favortism to Gallatin or trousdale. I'm just being honest. I'm pulling for TC to win it all. But it was absolutely a fluke that they beat Gallatin. It was going to take a really bad performance out of Gallatin and an unbelievable complete game by trousdale for TC to win and that's exactly what happened. I've literally told people that TC has the upmost respect from me. And they are a football team that no one better take lightly or they will get stung just like Gallatin did.

Well pujo I think we do understand them after watching the prep this week. We know what's coming and we are ready. The unstoppable force meets the immovable object tomorrow night!

I've watched you guys several times and you have a neat style of football, alot of smoke and mirrors,  trickery and razzle dazzle. Trousdale don't play that style. they simple try to beat you into submission. Geess will see whitch style is best, it'll be easy to determine who the better team is after 1 quarter. I'm chomping at the bits to see this one, but I REALLY WANT TO SEE TUSHDOG RIDE THAT GRAVEN IMAGE.